Co-op In An Industrial Building

• Thread starter ri420patient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ri420patient

ri420patient

How does this work anyone have any experience with this can say me with my patient card and a partner with his patient card and two caregiver cards set one up here in ri

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
NON RESIDENTIAL “CO-OP” GROWS

Two or more cardholders growing in non-residential setting but could not possess more than 48 mature plants, 24 seedlings, and 10 ounces. Only one co-op per building. Must be inspected by local city or town building department to ensure compliance with building codes. Must also be inspected by fire department.

Non residential “co-ops” would have to register with state police. Individual cardholder growing alone would not have to register with state police or be inspected.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

I know of a few co ops just havent been part of one. Police will happily inspect. I have heard that not all towns in RI have standards and regulations set in place. Not all fire departments will be friendly on the subject of inspection this i know from having them check out one of my friends grows before. I would just give RIPAC a call or email. They should be able to walk you through any questions you have.

Miggs

Miggs

As a patient and a caregiver your currently allowed 12 veg/24 flower. The only way to gain veg count is to co-op. All co ops must register with the state police.

GrowItOut

GrowItOut

So would residential co-ops have to be registered and inspected?

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Yep! Only one co op per residential building. Your grow must be registered with the RI state police as well as pass an inspection.

Top Bottom