Co-Op Raided - My name as a member

• Thread starter pucker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pucker

Hey everyone,

I don't know if I'm just really paranoid or if there is a valid reason to be concerned. There was a local dispensary I would occasional visit.

Haven't been there in a couple of months. I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right with the place. Sure enough, last week this co-op was raided.

Word is, the owner was buying his cannabis off street dealers. Anyhow, my name, along with hundreds of others, is on their member list. Which is stored on their computers, which I can guarantee were confiscated.

I certainly had nothing to do with the inner-workings of the place nor was aware of what happened till after the fact, but should I be worried ?

O

OGkushsmoker

yeah it aint like your the street dealer that got caught and sqealed like a no good pig nothing to worry about bro

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Dont worry..

ITS OK...

Look..heres whats going on..

the cops take all the cannabis...they know whats the best grade..

then they have one of there patients take it to another collective, and try to sell this super bomb at 70 an oz...after they record pics..and microscopic tests...

then they send in other informer patients that buy this same 70 an oz...because the markup will be more..then when they test it and its the same..after getting it back..for 400 an oz..

RAID...:party0036:compassionate use act..non-profit?

Latest posts

Top Bottom