CO2 and low humidity correlation

• Thread starter MrUnChained
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrUnChained

MrUnChained

Simple but complicated question does a low humidity hurt plants during veg while on C02. Im aware the inverse is a huge problem mold etc. But how does low humidity distress the plant if they are watered accordingly. Just trying to piece the information together.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Simple but complicated question does a low humidity hurt plants during veg while on C02. Im aware the inverse is a huge problem mold etc. But how does low humidity distress the plant if they are watered accordingly. Just trying to piece the information together.
Yes.

MrUnChained

MrUnChained

Thank you that clarifies that fully. Makes sense I turned the tent temp up to 90 (with CO2) and now my girls are angry and my humiditues not in line with that makes sense now.

Scar818

Scar818

You don’t really need much co2 during veg. I think 90f is a bit high also. I would advise to keep it around 81-85 and humidity around 65-70 during veg maybe even 75 if u have good air circulation

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Use a cheap IR temp gun. Shoot for leaf temp that average around 77f.... some strains can do well even at 80f. Imo air temls are really meaningless by themselves.

You can have around a 2-10f different from air temls to leaf temps. I'm not going to say 100% that 90f is to high but I'd say uts likely at least the upper limits of where you wanna be and quite possibly to high.

Top Bottom