Co2 and minisplits

• Thread starter KitsapGrapeApe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Thanks, all good info. It's frustrating to need to add vents. The reason I dropped nuts on 2 3ton mitsubhishi heat pumps is because I wanted shit perfect. Having to exchange air word be defeating the purpose in my opinion. I'm gonna see how things go the next couple crops. The first harvest wasn't to great but it was my fault, the second was better but had a few issues. Got all the bugs worked out except co2 build up but I'm gonna wait to decide if it's really an issue.

sixstring

sixstring

have you tried shutting down co2 a little early just before lights out so it gets down around 300ppm as the room shuts down,then see where it goes during night ? the bigger your plants get the more this will be a problem as they expel more co2

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

have you tried shutting down co2 a little early just before lights out so it gets down around 300ppm as the room shuts down,then see where it goes during night ? the bigger your plants get the more this will be a problem as they expel more co2
Actually I have, I'm gonna keep an eye on things and if I think it's becoming an issues I think ill kill co2 a few hours before lights out and see what happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom