co2 and scrubber

• Thread starter fishhunt416
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fishhunt416

i have found that i can run my two 1000 hps and keep room under 85 without using the scrubber as an exuast..I have been running it once an hour so the co2 stays in the room but its getting to stink pretty bad and i need to run the scrubber 24/7... i need to know if the scrubber will kill the co2 if i let it run or wil it just circulate the co2....

B

bass ackwards

You will be fine, your scrubber will not extract the CO2 from the air as long as you are not exhausting out of the room.

Respect bass

F

fishhunt416

thanks bro i was worried it would......what about the smell from the carbon. it has a weird smell to it....

I

instantkarma

I've never noticed any smell from my CAN recirculating. What kind of filter are you using?

F

fishhunt416

well im still not sure about using the scrub without exhausting it as well...I have noticed more smell in the house this way... i think im getting way to much positive pressure..think for now i will just have it kick on twice an hour with co2 at.50 every 15 and let it rip the whole dark cylce.. thanks for the input and if anyone has any good ideas for keeping the co2 in longer would be great....

Top Bottom