Co2 bags

• Thread starter frequentfleyer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Anyone ever have them leave white powder similar to mildew, I placed in tent 3 days ago just noticed today, environment has been stable so I’ve ruled out any PM

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Anyone ever have them leave white powder similar to mildew, I placed in tent 3 days ago just noticed today, environment has been stable so I’ve ruled out any PM
No I have not I make my own in a bottle use yeast ,sugar and water .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Those things are shit they don't work and most setups aren't plausible to even run CO2.

Are you running a humidifier with tap water by chance?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Like to see pics of the white powder substance your talking about .

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

no humidifier with tap water I was last week with filtered watered and it has a built in ceramic filter I added a dehumidifier cuz low humidity wasn’t my issue. but it had been a week since I swapped humidifier for dehumidifier. I didn’t see those specks until 3 days after adding the bag. Which bottle products? Space isn’t big enough for a burner at the moment
Those things are shit they don't work and most setups aren't plausible to even run CO2.

Are you running a humidifier with tap water by chance?

frequentfleyer

frequentfleyer

Either gonna switch to that or the burner bottle I’m almost 90 percent sure this bag is my problem. Will post pics when I get to WiFi
No I have not I make my own in a bottle use yeast ,sugar and water .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Either gonna switch to that or the burner bottle I’m almost 90 percent sure this bag is my problem. Will post pics when I get to WiFi
C7E574B4 816D 496E 854A F1CAECCEAB9D
the one I use is in grey bottle I’ll get the name later I’ve got lights out at moment but I’ve used these for years once you use there first dose you can make your own up and reuse the bottle cheers One Drop

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
View attachment 967825the one I use is in grey bottle I’ll get the name later I’ve got lights out at moment but I’ve used these for years once you use there first dose you can make your own up and reuse the bottle cheers One Drop
Both my tents are 3 x 3 it works wine in small space .

Anthem

Anthem

no humidifier with tap water I was last week with filtered watered and it has a built in ceramic filter I added a dehumidifier cuz low humidity wasn’t my issue. but it had been a week since I swapped humidifier for dehumidifier. I didn’t see those specks until 3 days after adding the bag. Which bottle products? Space isn’t big enough for a burner at the moment
Sure sounds like PM. Might have taken a few days to show up. Does it rub off?

Anthem

Anthem

Checking now
I was hoping the person with the CO2 kit would answer that.
Co2 while it does increase grow, requires a few things to be effective.
#1. Plants need a ton of light. Best way to explain that would be for you to look at Bruce Buggee's video on You Tube. It breaks down the plants exact needs
#2. Overall the plant will eat more food
#3. The room has to be sealed up pretty tight.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I was hoping the person with the CO2 kit would answer that.
Co2 while it does increase grow, requires a few things to be effective.
#1. Plants need a ton of light. Best way to explain that would be for you to look at Bruce Buggee's video on You Tube. It breaks down the plants exact needs
#2. Overall the plant will eat more food
#3. The room has to be sealed up pretty tight.
Bang on

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That I haven’t I’m running off my nose if I can’t smell then I make some more works ok for my situation .
Usually about a week or just over... You can put a flowmeter on it to give ya an idea of how much it's producing. They sell adapters with pressure gauges for bottles too. I haven't done that in ages but you can pump out a decent amount of CO2 with them.... Enough for a very small sealed room and like I say can scale em up. I just don't like all the work.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Something like this... Was just a fast search. Can do multiple bottles to produce more.

Top Bottom