CO2 Bubble Hash!!!

• Thread starter BubbaG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BubbaG

BubbaG

No kidding. One of the consistencies that I'm experimenting with is really aromatic and has a powerful head. It bubbles like solventless but is 100% full melt all the time (I think because it was actually extracted with a solvent ). Tastes like the highest grade bubble, but smoother. I want to line up some double blind tests with bubble aficionados and see where it goes :)Who's down?

The only issue IMO is the appearance and the sticky factor, which I will work on. I could always just sprinkle it with kief and call it a CO2 cookie or something.... that'd take care of the shine. You can see where I've been snapping dabs off of it lol, so even though it looks like a puddle of goo it ain't exactly.
Co2 bubble hash

B

basement bob

My electric nail and I are ready and able to travel;)
Colorado is beautiful!

BubbaG

BubbaG

CO2 as in dry ice?
Yes, the same stuff, just in gaseous phase :-) the difference is, with this process the CO2 gets pressurized to 1,200 psi and ran through a closed loop system for several hours.

619ster

619ster

Yes, the same stuff, just in gaseous phase :) the difference is, with this process the CO2 gets pressurized to 1,200 psi and ran through a closed loop system for several hours.
Oh ok. Had me thinking dry ice since the title said bubble hash, and as far as I know, ice water hash is what is considered bubble hash. And I've heard of people tossing dry ice in the water to make it colder. But I gotcha now!!

Top Bottom