CO2 & Carbon Scrubber's?

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

@jumpincactus I might b etter clarify. 35# tanks refills cost right at 28$ +tax. My local store does a deal every 3 mos that allows their regular customers to put tanks on "account" @ half price (about 14$). The store Mgr. is a good friend and he throws in my normal discount which brings me to right at 12$ per 35# refill, and they allow you to put up to 12 on account. I always still have a few refills left on account when the next special comes around and just re-up to 12 again. Cant beat it with a stick. MGG

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus I might b etter clarify. 35# tanks refills cost right at 28$ +tax. My local store does a deal every 3 mos that allows their regular customers to put tanks on "account" @ half price (about 14$). The store Mgr. is a good friend and he throws in my normal discount which brings me to right at 12$ per 35# refill, and they allow you to put up to 12 on account. I always still have a few refills left on account when the next special comes around and just re-up to 12 again. Cant beat it with a stick. MGG

Damn bro where the hell ya live!!!!!!! PS you dont have to answer that iffn ya dont want to.

Shit man like I said I'm payn $ 26 for a 20#er. You are getting some smoking deals.... props to your homey

los0420

los0420

Are you using an exterior grade door with seals all around it?You should be,Walter makes a great point,if your door is not sealed and you have positive pressure it will push out air/co2.Get a squeeze bottle and put some talcum/babypowder in it and go inside during lights on puffing that powder around your door,if theres a leak you will see the powder get sucked out.Where are you located? sounds like you pay alot for co2,for a 20 i pay 10 bucks a tank and in my 12x12 spaces it lasts about 7-10 days at 1300 ppm.A pinhole leak is not going to do it and the carbon scrubber wont either,i wonder if your controllers photo eye/timer is not working?This would waste 50%,maybe try manually turning the tank valve on and off at lights out/on for a while and see if it lasts longer.
Anyone whos getting 3-5 weeks out of their bottles in similar sized rooms post up what controllers your using cause i will go buy that shit right now,lol.
Best of luck,you'll figure it out by process of elimination im sure.[/I believe it's by hydro farm don't remember off the top of my head but I can tell you this I'm about to finish a 9 week run and I only replaced one tank this whole cycle my rooms are completely sealed built from the ground up by me. I ran CO2 at 1300 ppm the entire cycle

Desertboy

Desertboy

a 20lb tank when I do use it last me ~ 2 weeks for 2 600w lamps in a 1.5m grow area. I pay $30 for a 20lb tank lol.

I rarely use CO2 though because it really damages you g/w when you run air con and I have never managed to get close to my g/w without co2 when I use co2 even though I get more yield of couse per sqft but not g/w.

I can do 2g/w with plain air I would need to be doing 3g/w with co2 to equal the same as 2g/w with plain air.

I live in the UK though and there is only 1 month a year I cannot air breathe in the grow room and keep temps under 30c I normally shut down from may to september anyway.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I do not understand this statement, "more yield of course per sqft but not g/w" Should that not somewhat coincide, if your yield per sqft goes up so also should your Grams per watt, in fact they really are the same thing. So I don't understand somehow what your saying.

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

I am missing something here please explain how your yield and Grams per watt do not coincide, is not your yield measured in Grams, is not the electricity your grow consumes measured in Watts? Maybe your measure differently please explain.

Thanks

Top Bottom