CO2 during late flower

• Thread starter Oldmustang
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmustang

Oldmustang

is it a benefit to add CO2 late in flower? I'm day 41 of about a 55-60 day period so we're getting close
thanks

cardrack111

cardrack111

I generally cut out co2 the last 2 weeks, unless its a strain that puts on alot of weight at the end.

C

Coxie

is it a benefit to add CO2 late in flower? I'm day 41 of about a 55-60 day period so we're getting close
thanks

I've read for hours about this issue, and it seems that most experts think that the plant just won't uptake as much CO2 during the last 2 weeks of flower, as it did before. They recommend lowering the ppm for CO2 to 300 to 500 ppm during the last 2 weeks. Some recommend just turning off the CO2 altogether at that stage. I've read several reports that say; buds will actually taste a little bit like carbon if given high ppm at the end of flower. I have probably read for 20+ hours on this issue, with no real scientific conclusions, just opinion is seems.

Oldmustang

Oldmustang

interesting spread. i think I'll just hold off till next grow and then have more
time to really judge the results.

thanks

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah, I really believe that adding co2 too late does make the buds taste different, especially if it is in the form of gas.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Ya probably should wait till the next run than add co2. I need to work on not jumping the gun and changing stuff in the middle of a run myself. Working on that

Top Bottom