Co2 enrichment, optimum temperature

• Thread starter SweetTooth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetTooth

SweetTooth

So I have been growing over the past 10 years with co2 and and during that time I have heard of multiple claims of what the proper temperature is to run your room with co2. For the most part I have set my AC at 76 but I have at times ran as hot as 86 ambient and got a good haul like that too. I currently have my AC set at 77 and have a temperature probe in my canopy to keep my canopy temps at 77 which in turn keeps the ambient temp of the room at 74.

Basically what I am looking for here is have there been any studies done that have given a definite answer to the question of what temp to run a sealed room at? And there is also the other question that pops into my mind, When you hear guys say 76, or 78, or 82, are we all talking about the same thing here because canopy temps and ambient temps are 2 different things.

If anyone here wants to jump in here and give there 0.2 lets do this and figure of the DEFINITIVE temperature for a perfect room.

:passingjoint:

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Well I can say I was having problems with my plants until my room hit about 80. Seems to be the sweet spot where they were the happiest. Now haven't gone over that bout have gone down to 70 - 68 and it was almost night and day in overall plant look and health. Think the RH has something to do with it. AT 80 in veg I hover round 50% to 60%. Flower I drop it down to bout 40% to 50%.

R

RIVERKAT

I've been rolling at 85 with 65% humidity and 1200ppm co2 in flower. I might bump it down to like 80 / 50 for the last 10-15 days, when the colas get huge and super dense. I've read that with co2 enrichment, hot and humid conditions allow them to grow full-speed ahead but you need to get the combination right.

I'm running bare bulbs in a vertical stadium. The only heat issues I get are when I get lazy and let the buds hover within about 10 inches of a 1000w.

Thanks for the thread. I'd be interested to hear from more people on this too.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
82. RH 60 veg.

82. RH 40-45 flower.

co2 1000.

happy.

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

I ran up to 85 and 1500 at 50% humidity. The plants rock but in the end they appear stressed. That is just too much for them, at that temp the humidity should be much higher. Now I basically hover around 80-82 for the first couple weeks then drop it to 73-75 for the last 2-3 weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom