Co2 Feeding

• Thread starter Mademan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mademan

Mademan

Ok, first of, I'm not very familiar with gardening in general, so I'm trying to get known with these major solutions to make better growth environment for plants. I ordered CO2 bottle, but didn't knew that realese system is needed. I'm looking for nothing too fancy, ~50eur. What are main differences between those?

And talking about CO2 in genereal, I understand that plants absorb CO2 and produce O2, but what pros it does to me as grower? Is it really such a difference if growing with or without it?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

if your a new grower, id advise not going the co2 route. if your using a bottle, not talking about home made kits, 2 liter bottle types, or bucket types, im talking full co2 system-regulator, lines, controller/sniffer), until you have your grow dialed in and a few grows under your belt. then go co2 if you think you need it. ive been rowing 4+ yrs and after tomorrow's harvest (Thursday), ill be reconfiguring my flower room for a totally sealed co2 enriched flower house.

im hoping I have everything in order to run co2 w/o any issues. from my reading, co2 will severly bring out any probs with your grow.

Mademan

Mademan

if your a new grower, id advise not going the co2 route. if your using a bottle, not talking about home made kits, 2 liter bottle types, or bucket types, im talking full co2 system-regulator, lines, controller/sniffer), until you have your grow dialed in and a few grows under your belt. then go co2 if you think you need it. ive been rowing 4+ yrs and after tomorrow's harvest (Thursday), ill be reconfiguring my flower room for a totally sealed co2 enriched flower house.

im hoping I have everything in order to run co2 w/o any issues. from my reading, co2 will severly bring out any probs with your grow.
Is it really that bad and I wouldn't feel any difference, before buying some expensive kit? OR it's just not worth the money for given benefits?

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Yeah to take advantage of CO2 with any consistency you really need an accurate sensor, which costs almosts the same as a controller with a fuzzy logic. If it's just a small tent maybe brewing something in there could help, but just having it share air with your living space will bring the levels above where our tanks are set.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Before you get into Co2, start a grow and get familiar with the plant first. the average ppm of Co2 in normal air is 300-400.
that will be enough. as long as you have a good air intake (fresh air) and a good exhaust you will do fine.
Mostly co2 is added with sealed rooms...ie no fresh air, mainly a closed loop air system.
or you have a sh*t load of plants and a lot of lights.
Keep it Simple Stoner....

Top Bottom