CO2 from burning wood

• Thread starter singlorigin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
singlorigin

singlorigin

So my garden is in "2 floor" its on top of big wood oven , witch i use for heating my house , by burning wood and only wood.
Air intake hole for my garden is in the same room with the heatinbg system, when i open the doors room is full with smoke some times, will it be benefical for the plants as the wood produces Co2? As i read its not clear CO2 from the smoke it have some other chemicals inside.
Any ideas is it good to let some smoke out for the plants to breath ?

420Andrew

420Andrew

this idea is too dangerous to even consider but it does bring me to a high-off-my-ass idea that i had a few weeks ago- could I theoretically get one of those candle lanterns and keep it burning in my growroom lol? A quick google search tells me that "Burning a paraffin candle for one hour will release about 10 grams of carbon dioxide."
I don't urge anyone to even remotely try this- just sharing my (probably) stupid ass idea while we're already at it lmao

511Gjuw4YWL SY355
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i deal with co2 just by opening a zipper on the tent while lights are on,get it for free just top zipper one side fold down a little co2 from room space

Top Bottom