Co2 from yeast and sugar.

• Thread starter Ryza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ryza

I'm a new grower with 2 vegging easy kush. I'm using the 2 litre bottle with 2 cups of sugar to half a t spoon of active yeast for bread, space is only 3ft x 2ft 6 and 4 ft high. Am I wasting my time with this method, i def don't wanna go to extreme lengths to create co2. Anyone got any other make shift ideas ?

G

GirlCarny

I never used it so do not have any 1st hand experience. From what Ive read here on the boards the consensus is that it is not worth the expense, for the amount of co2 released. Increasing your air exchange would probably benefit you better.

R

recreationaluse

complete waste. unless if you use about 100 gallons of water, 8 oz of yeast, and 20lbs of sugar.

S

seebobsled

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone= just make beer. Ok then I get to get drunk too. So to recap that makes stoned, c o 2 and drunk! Sounds like you can have a party.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Another method is to use mushrooms to provide the c02. Brew some beer and also grow some mushrooms. It is going to be a hell of a party. Seriously though... Mushrooms, make some bricks and grow some they will provide you with c02.

neverbreak

neverbreak

not worth the effort.

mushrooms will provide co2 as well but it's no small effort to grow them. definitely not worth it if ya just doin it for the co2!

neverbreak

Botanikos

Botanikos

Unfortunately the Co2 levels with most mixtures of the sort wont be very beneficial. Natural gas, a generator to see bigger yields but anything else than than kind of pointless better to circulate air and talk to your plants may see a 310 ppm level but nothing like the 1200 ppm + you'd see with a Nat. Gas or Generator.

With that size of room nat gas would be a way to go if space is limited
if you have the space and heat isn't an issue the generator would be even better.

Best of Luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom