Co2 help please.

• Thread starter Konto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Konto

Konto

Ok so I just set up my 2olb tank with a Titan Atlas 2 and Titan regulator, I have a couple questions and was hoping I could get some insight from people on here whom use co2 as well.

Whats the absolute highest you should have your flow meter running at on your regulator? I have a room completely sealed off but after I cam back from walking my pooch the temp was pushing 97 F.. So i opened up the door to my sauna room and now I have to account for two rooms (about to be completely sealed off) in order to keep the temps at a steady 88 degrees. (Both 6 x 6 x 6)

Is it necessary to vent fresh air in every few hours? Main reason I got co2 is because it was getting too hot and was starting to stress my plants, hoping this does the trick. Now that I have the co2 going I turned my inline fan off and am just using it for the carbon filter now.

Please, any insight if greatly appreciated.

P

paulycali

Just crank up the tank all the way and let it rock. The regulator will regulate the co2 concentration

Also get your temps down to 82 degrees or so. 88 degrees is a little high so i would for sure turn your exhaust fan back on

Konto

Konto

Just crank up the tank all the way and let it rock. The regulator will regulate the co2 concentration

Also get your temps down to 82 degrees or so. 88 degrees is a little high so i would for sure turn your exhaust fan back on

I'm trying, its getting hard though. I already spent around 600$ for everything, I don't have the money to get another exhaust fan and timer for at least 2 weeks. Thats why I'm asking for advice and whatnot. I have 3 small fans and 1 large fan going in the room, I'm getting kinda nervous cause it looks like its gonna stay at around 90. Suggestions? Am I screwed?

L

larebowm

Im new at growing but do you have a adjacent room thats ac'd maybe pull your cooled air frome there
Or possibly get a small evaporative cooler?

Konto

Konto

Im new at growing but do you have a adjacent room thats ac'd maybe pull your cooled air frome there
Or possibly get a small evaporative cooler?

I already tried that but if i literally add even one more small fan I will blow a fuse. (Learned the hard way the other day)

Konto

Konto

Yep, look like i'l just have to wait and see. I've literally done everything I can, its gonna fluctuate between 88-91F. I just hope with the Co2, 4 fans and staying ontop of watering they'll be fine. Anyone experienced a grow where it was around these temps most of the time?? I've read online on some sites stating with co2 enrichment plants will do just fine upto 95F.

I'm currently running two strains, Female seeds BB x WW & Bodhi Dream Lotus. I'm relying on this Co2 to really help these ladies, and I hate it.

P

paulycali

Try to pull in the ac air from the other room. That will help for sure

Oh yeah remember its only gonna get hotter as summer rounds the bend and if you want big buds keep tepms in the low 80's with co2. Under 85 degrees like i said before. You want dense buds not the airy shit plus you got an investment going on. Make it right

I wish you lots of luck for sure. Make it work Konto don't give up that easy. Think a bit and figure out anyway possible how you can lower the temps in your room

Any pics?

Konto

Konto

I gotta run to the store, I'll upload em once i get back in about 15 mins. But have you grown in these type of conditions?

Try to pull in the ac air from the other room. That will help for sure

Oh yeah remember its only gonna get hotter as summer rounds the bend

I wish you lots of luck for sure. Make it work Konto don't give up that easy. Think a bit and figure out anyway you can lower the temps in your room

Any pics?

Konto

Konto

I just installed an inline duct fan from the home depot pulling air from the ceiling, it only moves 160CFM. (Randomly found it buried in the basement lol) Its hanging at the top of my grow room right now, hopefully it brings it down some.

Konto

Konto

your temps are too high for CO2. Work on getting them down to below 85 than fire up the CO2. $400 on AC would have been a better idea

I wish i could do that but that would blow a fuse, I have too many electronics going on currently. Like i stated earlier, i tried adding an additional low watt fan which would be around 1/4 or less of an AC unit and I blew a fuse earlier last week.

P

paulycali

I gotta run to the store, I'll upload em once i get back in about 15 mins. But have you grown in these type of conditions?

Do what you gotta do Konto and yes i have grown in these types of conditions

I wish i could do that but that would blow a fuse, I have too many electronics going on currently. Like i stated earlier, i tried adding an additional low watt fan which would be around 1/4 or less of an AC unit and I blew a fuse earlier last week.

That's where an electrician comes into play

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Listen to woods and turn off a light. Don't be pennywise pound poor. You can have a 1000 horsepower motor but if you dont have the supporting modifications you will not have a race car. You need to make improvements in balance and it sounds like you have too many lights and not enough electricity/cooling.

Konto

Konto

Do what you gotta do Konto and yes i have grown in these types of conditions
That's where an electrician comes into play

Unfortunately don't know an electrician, don't want some random poking around my crib. How'd your plants turn out growing in these conditions? I realize I need to take care of the situation, but unfortunately wont be able to do anything for two weeks except play around with fans and intake. I'm just gonna get a swamp cooler, fortunately I work from home so I'll be able to keep ontop of it. I appreciate all the input though, this forum is hands down the most informative/helping imo.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I did it at 88 for a run once saw 90s a few times. Worst run I've ever done. Worst than the first one where I used grow big and only grow big for the whole cycle.

What's up with your intake?? Can you blast that more?? Haven't heard much about that only exhaust.

Get a few homer buckets and the ice maker blasting if your humidity is in check

Konto

Konto

I did it at 88 for a run once saw 90s a few times. Worst run I've ever done. Worst than the first one where I used grow big and only grow big for the whole cycle.

What's up with your intake?? Can you blast that more?? Haven't heard much about that only exhaust.

Get a few homer buckets and the ice maker blasting if your humidity is in check

Thats what I'm toying with right now, I took the filter out and am using my 4" hurricane to pull air in. Since I haven't even switched to 12/12 yet I'm not worried about the smell, I should be fine without a carbon filter for 2 weeks. I Just hate how loud it is hanging above my girls.

P

paulycali

Unfortunately don't know an electrician, don't want some random poking around my crib. How'd your plants turn out growing in these conditions? I realize I need to take care of the situation, but unfortunately wont be able to do anything for two weeks except play around with fans and intake. I'm just gonna get a swamp cooler, fortunately I work from home so I'll be able to keep ontop of it. I appreciate all the input though, this forum is hands down the most informative/helping imo.

They didn't turn out all that good. Heat and weed don't mix well. Get that swamp cooler for sure

Very informative for sure with prompt answers to your question

Glad your enjoying the farm

Peace out Konto :)

Top Bottom