Co2 help please.

• Thread starter Konto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Post pics to make sure your utilizing what you got in the most efficient manner and we'll go from ther good luck and how close is your bulb to the top of your canopy with those high temps hopefully not too close....

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Might be dumb ? And I think I read everything right but where are you taking those ninety degree temps from

Konto

Konto

Might be dumb ? And I think I read everything right but where are you taking those ninety degree temps from

My bad man, your not dumb! I've been an airhead all week, alot of stress going on with this room and other things in my life currently.

1000 watt bare bulb vertical grow, but after spending about 6 hours today moving everything around/installing two intake fans bringing in cool air I got it down to 86F. It looks like I'm going to be able to maintain it, will know for sure in a few hours though. I'll post pics as soon as I can find my camera, I misplaced it last night and cant seem to find it... along with my key to lock up my grow room:banghead: Damn TWEEDS!! lol

Quick question though. With Co2 is it ok to have a constant airflow coming in? The room itself is sealed, and my Titan Atlas 2 co2 reader is always keeping it between 1250-1500ppm according to its readings.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

If you don't mind to work send a line directly to the middle of each plant and create negative pressure and remove hot air from above so whatever co2 you may waste goes through canopy to give stomata a chance to suck it up before it is wasted 86 is not bad is the sensor at the top of canopy and what is the humidity I didn't catch that in prior post?

Konto

Konto

If you don't mind to work send a line directly to the middle of each plant and create negative pressure and remove hot air from above so whatever co2 you may waste goes through canopy to give stomata a chance to suck it up before it is wasted 86 is not bad is the sensor at the top of canopy and what is the humidity I didn't catch that in prior post?

Can I just poke a bunch of holes into the co2 hose and do it like that? Yeah the sensor is a little above my tallest plant, humidity is around 30% right now.

Konto

Konto

Aghh, was all a waste of time. Doesn't seem to want to budge from 88F. I'm just gonna bite the bullet and buy a swamp cooler tomorrow, I hate/love having a credit card... :wtf:

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

you can freeze large pop bottles and drop them into a bucket of water with a fan blowing over the top.

Konto

Konto

you can freeze large pop bottles and drop them into a bucket of water with a fan blowing over the top.

How much do they drop the temp? I bought a mini ac unit and plugged it into a an extension cord running halfway through the house up and down/between the walls and the damn thing throws off way too much heat even with me venting it. *sigh* going to return it now and try a swamp cooler now lol. I do temporally have it down to 86 but only because I have all the doors opened.

L

larebowm

yup you can also buy a swamp cooler/evaporitive cooler filter and wet it with a five dollar pump from harbor freight with a fan blowing over it.
keep in mind humidity is going to rise..

Konto

Konto

yup you can also buy a swamp cooler/evaporitive cooler filter and wet it with a five dollar pump from harbor freight with a fan blowing over it.
keep in mind humidity is going to rise..

Thanks for the input, appreciate it. Down to two options now lol will have it figured out today, then i gotta get back to work!

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Don't worry about the RH unless it gets over 65%.

Do you have a cool tube for your light being exhausted outside?

a 1000w generates 4000 btu so your small ac would never keep up.

the frozen water bottles work but that should be part of your plan not the whole plan. It is clear you need to get some serious ventilation going or buy some Land Raced Based strains that will take 95+ temps.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

punching a hole in the line is fine. They have line that has holes in it just for that.

Konto

Konto

I'm good to go now, temps will stay between 82-85 F. Thanks for all the help everyone, much appreciated.

Konto

Top Bottom