co2 help tonic water

• Thread starter lil ze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil ze

i am growing 4 chiesel plants in a 1m sq bud box i am growing in coco coir using all canna nutes.i am thinking of misting my plants with tonic water or some kind of fizzy water to add co2 to them. can anyone tell me what beat water would be and how often would i mist them.and also would this method be ok, as my grow room is only small i think this will be enough?

darkmatter

darkmatter

dont bother.you can spray leaves just be sure the fans dryin right after.the leaves can die,spot up,buds will mold with extra water on them.the last week or so you can sprayem up a littlle more.just keep some good air around your plants like the books say.

R

Really

I'm thinking about using sugar and yeast mixed with some water. It will create some extra co2. You can find it on youtube

R

Rasta311

^^^not worth it. have seen nothing impressive with it. IMO DIY Co2 in general in not worth it. Do it right the first time.

K

kindindy123

co2 not worth it without research

^^^not worth it. have seen nothing impressive with it. IMO DIY Co2 in general in not worth it. Do it right the first time.

i have a delux model co2timer/releaser & 3-20lb cylinders, the only real reason for using co2 is in a sealed enviroment,you can adjust it accordanly,you have to cool lights indipendently,its uneffective without some real lumen output,your exhust would have to be hooked up to it ,to shut down co2&also be off for 20-30 min,without getting to hot in there,forget anything over95degrees,its alot of bullshit,to get the results you are looking for,dont waste time if your in soil!!deffinatly better in the winter use a co2 gen &heat at same time,good luck man!!!kindindy

R

Rasta311

For the record I was referring to the co2 boost buckets.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

lil ze how often does the air get changed in the space? if it is a sealed space then co2 will help!!! but if you have constant air exchange there is plenty of co2 in there!!!jus my 2 cents djxx

S

shift00420

thanx for the info guys. i was hoping to hear some good feedback:( cause i wasn't hoping to not have to spend the extra $$$. this is only my second grow i still have a lot to learn

Top Bottom