Co2 Help

• Thread starter JustStartedD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JustStartedD

JustStartedD

i have a 2x3x7 "room" that I grow in. It does have a door and I can close it up. But it is not completely Airtight/sealed. I was reading about co2 usage and how it can give plants an additional 20-30% growth in veg state, what would be the most effective way to provide co2 to the plants. & do I have to feed the co2 for the whole 18 hour period or just periodically as the lights are on ?

T

The Weave

If you want to seal the door just go to home depot and get some of the gasket tape and put around the door jam, and a sweep for the door, wont be 100% but should be pretty close. Not sure about the co2 question, I see guys shooting for 1200ppm with lights on, but will need a way to monitor it and control it.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
When I first started growing I used these in my closet.
bannerlmobile.png

Natural CO2 Bags
By bringing nature and science together, we're leading the way to greener indoor gardens. Plants require CO2 to grow. For every leaf that unfolds, carbon dioxide is the breath of life. Now there is an easy-to-use, natural way to generate CO2, for your indoor herb garden, grow tent, or green house. Natural CO2 Bags are your choice for healthier, more vibrant plants in every indoor growing environment!

CO2 Bags
  • Each CO2 bag stamped with a born-on date
  • Engineered to guarantee maximum yield
Learn more about our bag development process, it's exclusive technology, and howeasy-to-use our sustainable and eco-friendlyproduct is. Visit our FAQs and Resourcespages, or contact us today!

Home Grown
Nothing beats the freshness of home grown herbs for their aroma and flavor, and with Natural CO2 Bags, yours will be an incredible yield of the leafiest greens!

Natural CO2 Bags are so simple and natural, you won't believe they haven't been used for centuries, but it took modern science to find the perfect formulation for your plants.

Order your CO2 Bags today on our online order page.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

When I first started growing I used these in my closet.
bannerlmobile.png

Natural CO2 Bags
By bringing nature and science together, we're leading the way to greener indoor gardens. Plants require CO2 to grow. For every leaf that unfolds, carbon dioxide is the breath of life. Now there is an easy-to-use, natural way to generate CO2, for your indoor herb garden, grow tent, or green house. Natural CO2 Bags are your choice for healthier, more vibrant plants in every indoor growing environment!

CO2 Bags
  • Each CO2 bag stamped with a born-on date
  • Engineered to guarantee maximum yield
Learn more about our bag development process, it's exclusive technology, and howeasy-to-use our sustainable and eco-friendlyproduct is. Visit our FAQs and Resourcespages, or contact us today!

Home Grown
Nothing beats the freshness of home grown herbs for their aroma and flavor, and with Natural CO2 Bags, yours will be an incredible yield of the leafiest greens!

Natural CO2 Bags are so simple and natural, you won't believe they haven't been used for centuries, but it took modern science to find the perfect formulation for your plants.

Order your CO2 Bags today on our online order page.
I was reading online. I saw something called exhale. It's a co2 bag but I'm not sure how much co2 it'll produce in my so e.

S

Simplicio

CO2 bags are worthless, and I know that after having tried them twice with a CO2 meter.
CO2 gain will be small for most of us.
CO2 supplementation won't work in a grow space that has an exhaust fan, because most of the CO2 will be sucked out of the tent. Of course, if a CO2 generator puts out enough, this can be overcome, but it will be expensive.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
CO2 bags are worthless, and I know that after having tried them twice with a CO2 meter.
CO2 gain will be small for most of us.
CO2 supplementation won't work in a grow space that has an exhaust fan, because most of the CO2 will be sucked out of the tent. Of course, if a CO2 generator puts out enough, this can be overcome, but it will be expensive.
Air tite room?

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

No, I was hoping to increase co2 just a little, and my exhaust fan was always on.
I don't necessarily have an exhaust fan , I keep my ac on during the day(peak heat hours) so the overall temp would be in the 70's highest 77. And the fan I have is just for circulation. So the co2 would have to travel throughout the entire room to leave through the door and co2 is heavier than air so I suppose it would have to fall because it has no way of exiting through the top of the room and it would have to get pushed out the room by the turbulence. I'll get a cheap co2 meter and check what the bags do in my small room

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
For co2 to work properly the room has to be completely air tite. This room is completely air tite. I run a 50# tank with a Trojan monitor set at 1200ppm. The plants effectively use co2 weeks 3,5and 7. That’s when I see the most weight put on. If your not air tite moneys just flowing out your leaks.
830759FE C27F 4DE7 9F3A EE03C9715775

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

For co2 to work properly the room has to be completely air tite. This room is completely air tite. I run a 50# tank with a Trojan monitor set at 1200ppm. The plants effectively use co2 weeks 3,5and 7. That’s when I see the most weight put on. If your not air tite moneys just flowing out your leaks.View attachment 828044
Well that's why I wanted to go with the bag , I know it won't jump up to 1200 ppm but above what I have now anything would be beneficial. And the co2 bags are like 30$ doesn't hurt to try it out

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Buy more than one it’ll up your co2 intake

Top Bottom