Co2 Or Not Co2

• Thread starter Nugzlivez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

@Desertdweler
I'e been rocking a portable ac for 6 yrs with excellent results. Do NOT! Buy the active air dual hose 14k. Garbage

Desertdweler

Desertdweler

@Desertdweler
I'e been rocking a portable ac for 6 yrs with excellent results. Do NOT! Buy the active air dual hose 14k. Garbage
I imagine some units are better than others. The one dual hose Active Air I bought only pulled 900 watts from the wall when stating 11.7A or 1340 watts. So my experience I believe relates to what you are talking about.

It's really all about your BTU's.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm a super LOVER of the LG 14k but portable single hose a.c.. I'm on my 3rd one in over 5 yrs. The LG had best reviews, and imo, works excellent for my flower room. I have mine tweaked a bit and works flawlessly. Even with 3x600hps in dead summer, I can drop temps to 75* lights on.

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

For me, I added CO2 on my first grow. My temps were running a bit high but perfect for CO2 grow so I used it to balance out the situation. Was easy enough to setup and get going. I opted to purchase 20lb tank so I could just refill going forward. I also bought a cheap dial timer and run it first 15 mins of every hour while the lights are on. A few grows in I may upgrade and add a controller to keep a consistent ppm at all times while lights up.

Too many pics, journals, and info online and via trusted sources supporting higher yields with CO2 for me to ever consider a counter-argument. However, it is not a freebie. You do have to have shit locked in to get full gains from it.

Top Bottom