Co2 question

• Thread starter jby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jby

jby

I am setting up co2, do you guys have any idea where should I hang my laser tube.

Kepp89

Kepp89

your laser tube?

i put my line near a fan that blows towards the canopy.

jby

jby

My room is pretty big, by doing it, will it be able to spread out to the entire room?

Kepp89

Kepp89

My room is pretty big, by doing it, will it be able to spread out to the entire room?
Idk what pretty big is but you want it opposite your exhaust. If exhaust fan is on the left then you want your CO2 hose on the right.

jby

jby

Ya, it’s a sealed room, my room is 15X25x15. I don’t have exhaust fan. But I have 9 wall fans

jby

jby

And also two can fan that attached to the filter to circulate the smell. Those hanged on the ceiling.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Put your co2 sensor center wall.
Set it up so you can adjust it to the height just above your canopy.
With a sealed room your golden and will reap the benefits. Here’s how I set mine. Tanks in flower room.
E3A2070E CB32 4A44 9649 57DB3EF7D2EA
06C04EED 24F8 4492 A5D6 3B4EB0300537

Anthem

Anthem

I would put the CO2 sensor in the middle of the room. Secondly, I would install the laser tubing so that it rains down on the whole grow, that is what it is made to do. Co2 is heavy so it will try and settle on the floor. You should have fans running to direct the CO2 towards the plants. I run CO2 all the time, not just in flower. You can go up to 1500 PPMs. There are studies that anything above 1500 has is not as helpful. Also you will need a lot of light to benefit from CO2.

jby

jby

I would put the CO2 sensor in the middle of the room. Secondly, I would install the laser tubing so that it rains down on the whole grow, that is what it is made to do. Co2 is heavy so it will try and settle on the floor. You should have fans running to direct the CO2 towards the plants. I run CO2 all the time, not just in flower. You can go up to 1500 PPMs. There are studies that anything above 1500 has is not as helpful. Also you will need a lot of light to benefit from CO2.
Ya, so that was my original question, any suggestions how to hang around in the room. I saw some co2 simple hanger online, but they look like for the older bigger hood, not sure if I can use them on my gavita.

jby

jby

I am using titan atlas 1, I set my ppm to be 800 but it keep bump it between 1200-1300. Anyone using the same controller that can help, thanks.

Sohum21

Sohum21

I use the adjustable pully clips hung from the ceiling then run the hose through them all the way down above each row of tables. đź‘Ť you can just tie it to the last one

Top Bottom