Co2 Set Up Help!

• Thread starter EatPizza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EatPizza

EatPizza

Hey all,
What would be the best way to set up my co2 in my grow room. I have a tank, regulator and controller. I'm running 6x1000w. Would you hang them above hoods, or along scrog frames? Seems higher over the canopy, the better?

I've read some place their Co2 hoses below their plant pots??

Thanks a ton!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

CO2 is heavy and sinks so discharge it up high and let it rain down,also get a floor fan that blows it up off the floor and circulates it,good luck!

Reactions: MSH
EatPizza

EatPizza

If my room is 12x14x9...should i go with a burner vs. a tank?

ken dog

ken dog

Tank.
After a short period of time, the CO2 diffuses in the air, and does not settle to the ground.

That said, I have my CO2 lines above my lights and it rains down upon by plants.

Laylifted

Laylifted

Tank.
After a short period of time, the CO2 diffuses in the air, and does not settle to the ground.

That said, I have my CO2 lines above my lights and it rains down upon by plants.
My grow area is a 4x4 grow tent with the top of tent cut off do to the heat from the 1000w mh air hood. because i am running MH i did not place glass onto hood will CO2 gasses dissipate in a grow room that is not air tight? and if so what is the most effective way to disperse the CO2?

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Since you cut the top of the tent and ate no longer sealed, you're going to be going through a bit more Co2 than expected.
No matter where you put it now it's going to be the whole room Being filled instead of only the tent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom