Co2 Supplementing

• Thread starter ShastaCanna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShastaCanna

ShastaCanna

If you had a 6000cfm room what would you use to supplement co2 during flower for 12 hours a day? Flow rate is 9.6 cubic feet per hour at 15on/45off. Using co2 tanks would be a fortune. What are you recommendations? Burner?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I run bottles myself, but I do know for that size space burners are no doubt the way to go. Happy Growing

ShastaCanna

ShastaCanna

Figured. I have no problem using a burner except I am waiting to hear back on the fire marshall as to whether or not he is going to require my commercial spot to have fire sprinklers installed because of the open flame...

ShastaCanna

ShastaCanna

Get a green house controller with fuzzy logic function, and jeep that co2 at your desired sweet spot the entire lights on. Screw the timer thing

Can you elaborate a little more? Have never used a controller with fuzzy logic function. Always stayed with on/off. Open to all ideas!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Blueprint dbac-2
Autopilot master greenhouse controller
Both exactly the same. I'e owned and used both. Currently run the AP one. Im changing my temps and rh weekly. This is a set it and walk away controller. The fuzzy logic setting keeps your preset co2 at that level all time during lights on. No timers and hoping your co2 level is where you want it.

You can controll co2, a.c., heat, deheuy, humidifier. But can ONLY handle 14a max. I run 12.5 w/o any issues.

Top Bottom