Co2 till the end...

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

When running co2 or not humidity is real important for it all to work right. The Stomata are what eat the co2 and produce the photosynthesis, they open and close depending on humidity. So if your low 30% 40% your not getting the max from your set up. Got to keep it in the 60 to 70% range for max uptake of co2. Were talking about Vapor Pressure Deficit.

M

Mad Sativa

CCH2O-STANDARD-RECOMMENDATIONS-CHART.gif

Um.... Yeah that's mint, talk about a thousand words and another thousand answers, thank you very very much. That is right on! So take a look at that closely everyone all your temp, EC, RH, CO2, PH peaks and cut offs are right their. Very useful. Any thoughts on a daily schedule? With the advanced greenhouse automation out their we should be able to control all that week to week and hour by hour. I would like to come up with a 24 hour schedule with the same parameters to match a weekly sched. Another chart would be sweet or a few opinions would help. Like

A. high and low temp time
B. high and low rh time
C. should the co2 ppm rise until temp peak and then fall? 100 ppm/hour?
D. how about EC 24 period control with the auto dose?

Thanks A ton:mad0233:

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

My research I found suggested high co2 levels toward the end of flowering can slow the ripening process. But I am sure that's not the case with all strains. I tried both ways and find it hard to tell the difference both ways gave satisfying results.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I'm experiencing the increased veg growth right now I think... Its kinda crammed in my room right now the canopy is super thick so I'm taking it the co2 isn't moving around like it should despite all the fans blowing... The main branches on the plants closest to the generator are all growing way more leaf then bud and the leaves are extremely thick like extremely extremely thick and the buds are little... This could also be from the fact they are getting the coldest too from the ac which don't make sense like the co2... The limited bud growth would make sense in cold temps but not the veg growth... It's just the branches right by the gen though all the other ones on the inside and back half are spitting out monster nugs so idk I'm assuming it's the co2 for sure. I also have never seen anything like this until the co2 gen entered the room so I think I might have to put it outside the room and duct it in next time if that's the case that way it gets spread around evenly...

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

whats up on the bubba hit me up

I'll call you in one sec I gotta go shoot down the street hit me up in like a half hour or so... Wait till I show you these pics I got some weird ass shit going on over here...

S

simple man

I agree with motherload as I learnt the hard way while raising foxtails in the end!!!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Sealed perpetual flower I would run it at about 850 to 950 all the time. New plants I would knock it down to 300 ish if they weren't well established. High CO2 seemed to not agree with with the young ones fresh into the room for a couple of days. Didn't have any change from flavor or finishing. This was on Ebb tables.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I was just re reading this thread... Lots of great info here... Bump

ken dog

ken dog

I ran high concentrations of co2 (1300-1500 ppm), on my first co2 run... I got foxtailing, and late repinning... And the potency and smell was not what I was used to. growing.

Now, I start cutting it back after the 4th week of bloom... Just like I start cutting back my EC concentrations.

timmur

timmur

Follow this link for some input on this question. Not sure how well it applies to cannabis, but worth a look.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I've run co2 til the end and the overall finished weight shot through the roof. Buds also fox tailed like crazy and bag appeal went down. Quality of smoke wasn't up to potential either. Never saw a single Amber trichrome. Like stated before, they won't ripen.

Cutting it down in the end lets your buds mature and keeps things tasty. The fact you ran c02 until then should still give you a huge increase in yield compared to no c02 at all

Top Bottom