CO2- Will this harm and/or kill me?

• Thread starter Fairytalez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That is a REALLY nice grow you got bud! Looks like one giant bush lol
I had to rip that down. I went away for 2 weeks and left my dauggter who could kill a cactus to look after it. It was to big to flip to flower by the time i got home and i took the lazy way out lol

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

Ah gotcha… imo hid is going to be to hot for a sealed system that size
It's small.. but big at the same time. My last setup I had.. I was ALWAYSSS complaining about needing more height. With this.. I can grow trees! 😁

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

I had to rip that down. I went away for 2 weeks and left my dauggter who could kill a cactus to look after it. It was to big to flip to flower by the time i got home and i took the lazy way out lol
Hahahahaa!

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

Is there any items or whatever that you guys can think of that might be a good add to.. dun dun dun DUNNN!.. Dah Box? Lol Oh and also.. I'm gonna be running in Happy Frog for veg, and Ocean Forest for flower. And when needed.. gonna be using Botanicare. I just have a feeling I am missing something. Like.. either nutrient related, or an item for the box.. just.. something. Ideas?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Is there any items or whatever that you guys can think of that might be a good add to.. dun dun dun DUNNN!.. Dah Box? Lol Oh and also.. I'm gonna be running in Happy Frog for veg, and Ocean Forest for flower. And when needed.. gonna be using Botanicare. I just have a feeling I am missing something. Like.. either nutrient related, or an item for the box.. just.. something. Ideas?
Ink bird temp and humidity controllers

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Got that already. I used to grow shrooms. Had retired it after being in a mental hospital and only one strain growing out of 6 different varieties. That and eventually had maggots everywhere in there. So sooo gross!
Independent ones ir the combination? Independent is my preference just for reference nit saying its a must

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

The list of seeds I have is.. Gelato, Zkittlez, gorilla glue, eleven roses, blueberry hill, Shiskaberry, Grandmommy purp, critical Kush, Aurora Indica, jota mayuscula, black cherry punch, pure kush, and Ayahuasca purple. So yeah.. I got a BUNCH to grow lol I have a heart condition, so I gotta stick with indicas that are (preferably) 70% indica or higher. If y'all have any suggestions to anything that fits that bill.. I'm all ears!

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
The list of seeds I have is.. Gelato, Zkittlez, gorilla glue, eleven roses, blueberry hill, Shiskaberry, Grandmommy purp, critical Kush, Aurora Indica, jota mayuscula, black cherry punch, pure kush, and Ayahuasca purple. So yeah.. I got a BUNCH to grow lol I have a heart condition, so I gotta stick with indicas that are (preferably) 70% indica or higher. If y'all have any suggestions to anything that fits that bill.. I'm all ears!
aurora indicas parent northern lights with the right pheno is one of my top smokes as a sativa lover. if you harvest it at day 45-50 it has a very lysergic and trippy effect so i’d let that go a little longer than breeders suggestions haha

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

Lol yeah well.. I just saw pictures of Aurora growing and the colors just made my mouth drop! So I ordered 5 of those. But that one, the Shiskaberry, and ESPECIALLY the black cherry punch.. I can't wait to grow! I mean seriously.. look at this pic of the black cherry punch and tell me it's not freaking amazinggg..

Black cherry punch strain  4sYQk5r3Ac4346CC
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Lol yeah well.. I just saw pictures of Aurora growing and the colors just made my mouth drop! So I ordered 5 of those. But that one, the Shiskaberry, and ESPECIALLY the black cherry punch.. I can't wait to grow! I mean seriously.. look at this pic of the black cherry punch and tell me it's not freaking amazinggg..
looks very pretty. i wonder if its a prevalent trait cause sometimes you dont get 1 in 1000 cracked seeds. hope you’ll find a keeper. oh also build another box for clones and mamas maybe haha

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

looks very pretty. i wonder if its a prevelant trait cause sometimes you dont get 1 in 1000 cracked seeds. hope you’ll find a keeper. oh also build another box for clones and mamas maybe haha
Well.. the sad part is I'm living with my folks and dad won't let me build any bigger. I know.. sux right? Well.. as far as the air conditioner idea, I'm just gonna see about buying a small 8000 btu portable AC and putting it inside the tent. It "Should" be enough for my box. As far as that beautiful plant there, she's a 90% indica dominant hybrid. And it looks like all of the phenos for it are purple. Just gotta drop the night time temps of course. Still though.. I'm a purple bud kinda guy. That plant is one of the most beautifullll ones I have ever seen! Just wanna take the whole plant and serve it in a salad lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well.. the sad part is I'm living with my folks and dad won't let me build any bigger. I know.. sux right? Well.. as far as the air conditioner idea, I'm just gonna see about buying a small 8000 btu portable AC and putting it inside the tent. It "Should" be enough for my box. As far as that beautiful plant there, she's a 90% indica dominant hybrid. And it looks like all of the phenos for it are purple. Just gotta drop the night time temps of course. Still though.. I'm a purple bud kinda guy. That plant is one of the most beautifullll ones I have ever seen! Just wanna take the whole plant and serve it in a salad lol
I ran a 5000btu on my grow box and later for an 11x7 room. Just find an led bru calculator that you can add in the btu of the dehumidifier to. 8k will be plenty though. Just make sure it will not blow directly on the plants

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

I ran a 5000btu on my grow box and later for an 11x7 room. Just find an led bru calculator that you can add in the btu of the dehumidifier to. 8k will be plenty though. Just make sure it will not blow directly on the plants
Can you suggest any dehumidifiers? (Hopefully one on Amazon)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Can you suggest any dehumidifiers? (Hopefully one on Amazon)
Toshiba 70 pint is what i and another forum member used with no complaints you can get away with a 50 and possibly a 30 but thats pushing it. You also want one with a drain hose attachment or you will be emptying it multiple times a day and it will not run when full… its a MUST.

All of your equipment that your putting on controllers must be analogue or have an auto restart function because thats how controllers work, by cutting the power to the device.

Top Bottom