CO2- Will this harm and/or kill me?

• Thread starter Fairytalez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ponky

Ponky

I would either run an 8 inch exhaust. Or sealed with a giant window AC with a cold side and a hot side. Not one with a hose. It like that's like 8000 dollars in lumber. A tent is more common. But too late now. Moisture can make that thing nasty real quick.

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

a note on this - co2 does get dangerous at 5000ppm levels. It wouldn't hurt to get a CO2 monitor to keep yourself safe. There are some with integrated alarms.
I got one. Gonna run it outside my tent by my bed just to be careful.
And as for the dehumidifier.. I don't wanna have anything huge. I'm already gonna be wasting space having to put the air conditioner I side the tent. ALSO.. don't wanna have to be ending up draining the tray multiple times a day. So.. guess I'm gonna probably be looking for a 50 pint or higher. Gahhh! I keep losing freaking space in my grow! Lol Damn this sux! The box is getting smaller and smaller everyday! As it stands now.. I'm probably only gonna be able to grow like 4 plants at a time. Guess I'm gonna doing a lot of FIM'n

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

I would either run an 8 inch exhaust. Or sealed with a giant window AC with a cold side and a hot side. Not one with a hose. It like that's like 8000 dollars in lumber. A tent is more common. But too late now. Moisture can make that thing nasty real quick.
Well actually believe it or not.. the wood wasn't that expensive. It's only 16 2x4's and like 6 sheets of plywood. Well.. shit.. putting it that way.. it really reminds of how expensive it was. Damn.. I'm dumb. I'm dumb! 😂

PulsePeet

PulsePeet

Supporter
I got one. Gonna run it outside my tent by my bed just to be careful.
And as for the dehumidifier.. I don't wanna have anything huge. I'm already gonna be wasting space having to put the air conditioner I side the tent. ALSO.. don't wanna have to be ending up draining the tray multiple times a day. So.. guess I'm gonna probably be looking for a 50 pint or higher. Gahhh! I keep losing freaking space in my grow! Lol Damn this sux! The box is getting smaller and smaller everyday! As it stands now.. I'm probably only gonna be able to grow like 4 plants at a time. Guess I'm gonna doing a lot of FIM'n

since the box is tall, you can build a shelf across it put some stuff underneath

Fairytalez

Fairytalez

since the box is tall, you can build a shelf across it put some stuff underneath
Well I could out the fan and carbon filter and all that on top, but I would be losing my height. So.. just gonna have to sacrifice a forth of the bottom. Gonna run my fan/carbon filter vertical, ac right next to it, and hopefully dehumidifier next to that. Think.. Tetris.

PulsePeet

PulsePeet

Supporter
Well I could out the fan and carbon filter and all that on top, but I would be losing my height. So.. just gonna have to sacrifice a forth of the bottom. Gonna run my fan/carbon filter vertical, ac right next to it, and hopefully dehumidifier next to that. Think.. Tetris.
At the very least it will look cool

Top Bottom