Co2 ?

• Thread starter shortylo959
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dannyk892009

dannyk892009

Heard of it. you would be wasting more than the plants would recieve. it would just end up being costly paying for dry ice every day or every other day

S

StraightDank

what about those co2 boost buckets.. I've always been intrigued by them as they are only $150 or so.. anyone tried these?

lollipopman

lollipopman

wow $150 for a boost bucket, you can get a co2 regulator for that then go on Craig's list for a used co2 bottle for $20-$50 then get it filled for $25, so for $225 you can get a nice co2 setup and only spend $25 every month or 2 verses $150 a month or 2....

R

readytolearn

Never tried Dry Ice, i have grown with a Co2 Controller and have the say the results were fantastic and will use it again

S

StraightDank

wow $150 for a boost bucket, you can get a co2 regulator for that then go on Craig's list for a used co2 bottle for $20-$50 then get it filled for $25, so for $225 you can get a nice co2 setup and only spend $25 every month or 2 verses $150 a month or 2....

yeah. probably a much more effecient way to add co2. ive read adding co2 to grow rooms can almost double yield? this true?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
The guys at my Hydro store have this new co2 mat you spray it down with water hand it in your room they where abel to maintain co2 levels of 1300 ppm for 3 weeks I was told it would retail for $20.00 and would be available the next couple weeks,I will get some more info if any one wants one? jack

D

Daddy-O

CO2 mat

Thanks for the heads up on the CO2 mat. I would be interested in more detail when available.

B

bravetiger

I used dry ice in a pinch one day, without any fancy boost bucket...

it was a hassle and expensive relative to what it cost to fill a bottle, ver expensive.

Top Bottom