Co2

• Thread starter Nesta B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nesta B

Does anyone have a KISS method of using C02. I have a Hydrogen pro and would like to no what everyone likes to keep there PPM at and at what times. Last time I ran my room with it at 1200 ppm at all times(except for the night cycle) and noticed the calyxes seem to have burst open. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

O

ogkushee

during veg i like to run co2 at 1300 to 1500 ppm and during flowering starting at 1300 and gradually bring it down to the last week to like 600-700 ppm

N

Nesta B

Thanks for the reply OG< I'm going to have to try lowering it the last couple of weeks.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

sounds bout right ^

some people cut it out for the last week all together helps the plants cannibalize themselves a little for that extra nice flush

O

Organicyumyum

you should shut off your CO2 the last week or two as leaving it on the whole cycle will greatly reduce flavor. High CO2 levels won't allow the terpines to be fully pronounced, so your herb won't be as flavorful

E

Elite Nugs

I run 900 ppm during veg. In flowering I bump it up to 1200. Once I've reached the halfway point of flowering i bump it up higher to 1400, then gradually lower it until Im down to about 350-500ppm at harvest time.

C

Chilewig

I run a continuous room, so no luxury of last weeks tayloring. I keep mine at 1200.

E

Elite Nugs

I use to run a continuous/perpetual garden. I think thats what made me hate trimming so much. Also you get less bud, but you get it more often. That makes it harder to get rid of at the end. Perpetuals are great for personal grows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom