Co2

• Thread starter willy led wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

willy led wonka

Anyone know anything about the titan kronus 4 and the Atlas 1 to control co2? I am interested in adding Co2 to my led set up for the future. And i was thinking that this would be the best route to add to the room using a tank and regulator. And,, where are you getting your tanks filled and what are the most common reasons for needing to to have it filled other than for plants? As i dont think i can pass for a welder, maybe a food cart vendor. lol. Any thoughts related to Co2 and how to use and set it up. I already have the A/C. Just need to get a de-humidifier and i should be on the road to success or failure. May not get the de-hum. yet. My room temps can range anywhere from 65 to 85 between night and day depending if i run the A/C or not. If i dont run the a/c it acts as a fan/de-hum. also. Thanks for your help. I havent seen to many threads on Co2 here, or i can't find it if there is one. Wonka

southstreets

southstreets

You can get them filled at almost any hydro shop bro... But I just tapped into my natural gas line and use a burner... You could also buy a burner that runs on propane... And refill those no questions asked..

W

willy led wonka

my room wont take the kinda heat a burner produces. I have that much figured out so far. I would have to reduce the number of led lights to compensate for the heat. Im using 4-900 watt leds and 5--300 watt leds. So im not able to vent the lights. I have to vent the room. My A/C is working to stay at 77 during daytime for plants. Thats why im looking at the tank/reg set up.

southstreets

southstreets

I got you bro! Sounds like some hydro store runs for you!

W

willy led wonka

thank you for your input. There are alot a factors and im trying to streamline as many issues as possible.

southstreets

southstreets

Atleast ur thinking it out! Ur heading down the right path

S

SRT8

I have a sentinal cppm-4 controller and really like it. I use 5 foot co2 tanks that I get from a local gas distributer and when they asked me what I used it for I told them I am into paintballing and fill my own paintball tanks. That is an excuse anyone can use without raising any suspicion.

K

kushtrees

A burner is great if you have the cooling capacity. I went with tanks I like em my hydro store always has refills. I went with 50g tanks though without thinking about how damn hard they are to haul back and forth. If I could do it again I would have got the 20g tanks and just refilled em more

W

willy led wonka

Thats what i ended up getting. 2 of the 20lb tanks. Thanks for your input. Its gonna work better due to the heat issues.

B

Badmf

Aquarium plants need co2, and are common for reef gardens. Use a changeover valve to switch between tanks. Recirculate "floor-air" as it is laden with co2 unused by the garden and is cooler to boot! Calculate your use and you will get weeks before refilling. Of course this is dependent on plant numbers/size and room leakage.

W

willy led wonka

thanks badmf for the great advice. It doesnt look like alot of farmers are into co2. Or they are just not letting any of their advice out. Either way,,,,thank you all for answering my questions so far. Wonka

Top Bottom