CoChem's Centennial Seeds Blueberry

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

Whats up everyone thanks for stopping by!!! So here's the deal i've had a couple packs of these seeds for a while. I ran 6 seeds out of the first pack and they were all male, I havent had any luck with centennial yet, so i dnt have alot of hope for a keeper but hell maybe ill find one. last run one of the plants smelled just like jiffy blueberry muffin mix mmm
Blueberry seedlings
. heres the first couple pics, not much happening yet.
Blueberry
Blueberry back

coloradochem

coloradochem

hope you find a keeper. keep a CLOSE eye out for nanners and balls. Cent isn't known for stable genetics by any means

yeah we did two packs of roughneck last year, what a damn waste.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I've got some 21 which is a Cent BB cross that I'd like to pop. However, I've got so many to pop now that I think these will go on the back burner.

outwest

coloradochem

coloradochem

I had 5 make it out of 6 they are looking good. they are getting blown away by the other seeds i started at the same time. the other 12 plants have one more set of leaves than the bb. these pics were taking last nite as i was transplanting into 1 gal containers in humboldt soil.

Blueberry1 wk1

Blueberry2 wk1

Blueberry3 wk1

Blueberry4 wk1

Blueberry5 wk1

coloradochem

coloradochem

I've got some 21 which is a Cent BB cross that I'd like to pop. However, I've got so many to pop now that I think these will go on the back burner.

outwest

lol thats probally the best plan, like the way back burner. I dont why i popped these guys. i think it must of been the nice weather were having. i was also waiting on a order, so i was a lil anxious maybe.

eyecandi

eyecandi

lol thats probally the best plan, like the way back burner. I dont why i popped these guys. i think it must of been the nice weather were having. i was also waiting on a order, so i was a lil anxious maybe.

seriously, the FAR back burner .... or maybe on top of the burner ......

tried 21, Roughneck both .... nothing but nanners and balls on every quasi female.

coloradochem

coloradochem

seriously, the FAR back burner .... or maybe on top of the burner ......

tried 21, Roughneck both .... nothing but nanners and balls on every quasi female.

quasi female is a very good way to describe roughneck females.

coloradochem

coloradochem

They are growing great. Next week im putting two into bloom. I transplanted two into bigger pots, and didnt get back to do the other three for over a week. so the 2 that got transplanted have out grown the others by quite a bit. honestly i havent even looked to see if any are showing sex yet, but should lol. heres some pics from last week. will get some current ones up a lil later///

Blueberry  wk3
Blueberry1 wk3
Blueberry2 wk3
Blueberry4 wk3
Blueberry6 wk3

coloradochem

coloradochem

So last nite i spent some time sexing these bad boys( no pun intended lol). and it seems centennial genes strikes again. 2 of the plants have balls and hairs, and all of them are questionable. i dont know if im going to continue with these. any suggestions farmers? ive already wasted two runs with Cenntenial gear, and dont think im gna do it again.

coloradochem

coloradochem

so i tried to take some picks of the she balls, but i don't have a very good camera. they are all in the compost pile, atleast they can contribute that way haha. never met a centennial strain worth growing, prob not gna happen.
GROW LOG DONE!!!!(FAIL)

sky high

sky high

Bummer coloradochem. I ran the Roughneck... and while I never saw any balls..the pot was only so-so....

s h

eyecandi

eyecandi

maybe these will help ..... from my failed Roughneck grow last year

Mar8 Roughneck Hermie 1
Mar8 Roughneck Hermie 2
Mar8 Roughneck Hermie 3
Mar8 Roughneck Hermie 4

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

Ditch them and never use Centennial again! I ran some 21 and had so many seeds in that plant... Noticed a few dicks coming out of it pretty late in the game, but found a shitload of seeds in all the nugs... It was frosty, but yielded like shit (even with the seeds!)...

Go with a better seed company

Latest posts

Top Bottom