Cocky and Confident

• Thread starter vierundzwanzig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vierundzwanzig

yep im convinced that the seeds i have on hand and the future choices that I make will keep me smoking fire reefer for the rest of my days:) currently in flower are some leftover clones from two cycles ago.
Cocky and confident
Cocky and confident 2
Skunk Red Hair, Pineapple Express,
Pineapple Kush and some OG x something or another. im not big on labeling stuff or being labeled.
from seed we have Dominator
Cocky and confident 3
, 76 Bubba, Black Afghan Kush, c99x
Cocky and confident 5
two beauties from a conn mix hoping
Cocky and confident 4
g99 or hashtimer. Seeds 18 started 16 popped. growing in a mix (of coco coir peat moss perlite castings and compost) that is so forgiving i forget to water and its all good.
plenty of amendments that im comfortable with and enough light/space to get what i need done.

Teas are what i feed when necessary. Made a two gallon batch so far that was diluted and used over three days... foliar two times one drench.

Things are just now starting to get interesting at 60 days from seed soak as smells from the 76 bubba and BAK are defined as coffee for the moment.
Pineapple Express imo is smelling like anise or some old 99ish g13 x hashplant. C99 reminds me of my childhood favorite candy "tropical punch now & laters" man that's gonna be a long 60 day wait for them. the Skunk Red Hair smells very sweet with a splash of skunk.
Cocky and confident 6

yahdida

V

vierundzwanzig

thanks a lot guys
Very few people see my grow and they (wife and dog) could care less. The plants they are enjoying themselves.
The 76 Bubba and Black Afghan Kushes are the heaviest feeders. The leaves are curling slightly
DSCF1279
Phos def.
I'm thinking the leaves could get bigger. Speaking of leaves... one of the R.P conn mix
DSCF1276
has the biggest fans I've grown (paper plates). I think im going to call it Flo and hope it comes true.

Before I go we have a few shots of some Dominant men. At least they look structurally sound
DSCF1293
DSCF1287
DSCF1288
two are Dominator one R.P conn mix . Finally this is the bottom of the Red Hair Skunk
DSCF1295
7g pot.
More transition pics coming just need to get my head right.
thanks for looking and please say whatever you feel. I can get good info from the smell of my roots so anything you got let it go.

socalval

socalval

Red hair skunk ? Havent seen that girl in a while 10 -15 yrs ago . Lemon and orange are still around . Where did you get the beans bro ?

V

vierundzwanzig

gypsy had them on the end of line stock some time ago, maybe still there. I have never finished this personally so we can watch what
happens together

V

vierundzwanzig

P.E
DSCF13151
before a snip and tuck. clone was taken many moons ago revegged itself and should be mothered but I'm low on bud so one of her branches will do for keepsake.
DSCF13171
currently the best smelling plant in the tent. the second pic is an og x i forgot. this is the top of the P.E
DSCF13221
Do you know what they say about a woman with Big hands?
DSCF13371
me either but that's an eight inch saucer shes got her hands around. I believe had I planted this outdoors my oh my. It's from the R.P conn mix and for now I'm calling her Flo.
One for the strange category... Dominator
DSCF13451
DSCF13411
whorled phyllotaxy all over the place and shes packing pistils so :cool:I ain't tripping. This trait comes from the Kushage side of her makeup. i'll be back re-sizing some of the better veg/transition pics. got some tea brewing while we wait
DSCF13581

V

vierundzwanzig

Back with pics c99x from female seeds and pumello-99 from rvl
DSCF13001

not sure which is which and I'm kind of glad. Here are two normal ones
DSCF1218

one of those has purplish leaves both have fruity smell.
DSCF1239

tight framework from 125 cfl
DSCF1240
long story why they are in one pot
DSCF1241

Reserva Privada connoisseur mix has some beauties in it
DSCF1243 edited
I think that's about 18" a week ago it was shorter than a water bottle
DSCF1186
Big Hands is from the R.P. mix as well. Shes in the middle
DSCF1274

The short stocky one
DSCF1245
could be anything I'm hoping for G99 or Grape fx
Hell I really don't know or care... that's the fun part of a mix pack. Smoke it and call it what you want Yeah Buddy

Changed some stuff around in the grow.
I am growing fem seeds for the first time and RPK/BAK is a favorite smoke of mine that hermies a lot (according to members post) I've got to have it so I pulled them from the tent and opened up a new wing
DSCF1174
. Still under construction currently lit by 600watt mh. That's where my males, seeds and cloner will hang out.
That's an older pic (two weeks) and its pretty much my whole grow minus my monsters
DSCF1178
that's one of three bushes in the tent.
They (bushes) are all out of control and will probably cause me headaches in about six weeks but I am prepared to cut down any problems once the flowers start popping... so my numbers will shrink from the 14 to ?

I don't have a legal limit just a common sense one where too much is just too damned much.
The plants are winning the battle because I have 12 healthy seed starts 12 clones ready to flower and 20 or so in the cloner waiting to be put in the dirt. I may very well get two runs in and be good for a year or two.
yeah I definitely need to pump me old brakes

V

vierundzwanzig

Thanks outwest, how's it going with that rare dankness? I want a lot of their stuff, Face Off for the name alone.

A quick update: things look a lot better. the flower tent is no longer crowded. The Whorled Dominator fem has only shown pistils and no stamen.
Everything is starting to smell clones being the most noticeable. My cloner is Awesome and putting out the best roots I've had which is a gift and a curse.
My cockiness would be needed were I found with 30 cuts rooting in the bubbler 20 in soil and another 12 seeds.
I'm friggin Insane!
Thanks man as I pull out my exacto knife and head towards the b wing.
DSCF13961
DSCF14191

Abek666

Abek666

hehe just realized i had a skunk no.1 choped today she had really red hair thoug and smells sooooo damn fruity nice one from sensi seeds a good strain in the most varietys i think just tried that one but i'm eager to try others hope it plays out good on your side keep it green

and have a good one^^

V

vierundzwanzig

thanks all
I got a question.
Are there any real concerns with "healthy" plants getting root bound mid flower?

My red hair skunk had a very sweet smell a couple weeks ago. now with flowering starting it has mellowed out.
Skunks go about 10 weeks right?

hey 420
it's been a long time since the tent was full 6 months at least so yeah I'm stoked to know that in a month or so I can roll my joints in the fresh resin as it glistens on the buds.
Hope I'm not the only one that does this. Gives you an early hint/taste of the terepin/flavor profile.

I apologize for the lack of organization in this thread I'm a scatter brain. think I'll start leaving the pics on the bottom.
Speaking of pics I'm gonna line em up tomorrow at day 3 of flower lights have been on 12/12 for 10 days now.

Bis Bald

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks outwest, how's it going with that rare dankness? I want a lot of their stuff, Face Off for the name alone.

Just saw this. It's going well, that diary is in serious need of an update. . .I gave the room and the plants some love as it was Mother's Day. Will post photos soon.

outwest

V

vierundzwanzig

Alright... giggity giggity here we have some random transition shots from some random strains. I will start with the known. First pic is c99/pummello99 female seeds and RVL. The last pic is 76 Bubba.
Not a whole lot going on in between. Moving stuff around trying to optimize space and not be so concrete as building rooms for weed.
I could use another bath in the basement before another flower room. I got a shot for the WTF thread @420alldaze its my Dominator whorly girl so many pistils drawn I swear somebody better get shot. I've got more rambling to do but the dogs need walking back in 2 and 2

DSCF14631
DSCF14611
DSCF14591
DSCF14541
DSCF14521
DSCF14471
DSCF14451
DSCF14391
DSCF14351
DSCF14321
K

kolah

looking good, you gotz some good-un's growing mad. I need to set up for indoor growing as I am limited to only growing outdoors. ....and at 9300 ft above sea level the grow season is short, fast and furious. Good luck on a big juicy harvest!

V

vierundzwanzig

whats happening my brother? you got some cool vibes man.
I got a feeling (whoo whooo lol that tonights gonna be a good good night) you and Mother Nature do Great Outdoors.
I'm unprepared for outdoors but Cocky and Confident that we will put something out there somewhere.
We have spent time out that way. It's possible that the wifes job might get us back to Greely.
I think we might be what they call kindred spirits kolah. If only I knew what that meant. same kind of spirits? works for me.
thanks for your well wishes I think we are good to go.

V

vierundzwanzig

got some random pics to keep a personal time line.
lights have been on 12/12 for about 2 weeks.
clones were taken from 3 to 14 days ago.
DSCF1272
next batch of seeds sprouted about the same time.
DSCF14151

pistils started popping 5/6 days ago P.E being first R.H.S being last.
DSCF14401
DSCF14771

the Dominators are doing outstanding but I a'int gone lie... I'm 50Tyson man!
DSCF14811
this guy smells like crap ... lets call him Ron Artest shits cray I tell you. Ron Artest now Meta World Peace and my Dominator Fem has whorled phyllotaxy inspiring me to coin the phrase Whorled Domination
DSCF14871
. I admit being a conspiracy theorist but when the dots add up I'm taking the shortest route path of least resistance.

DSCF14931
76 bubba seems to be in a world of its own as far as vigor goes this plant not once let its guards down
DSCF1264
and as stated somewhere earlier the fan leaves came out 1 3 7 9 9 11
DSCF14921

finally Ican't speak about fan leaves and not mention Big Hands
DSCF14541
DSCF14551

DSCF14841
DSCF15011
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

hard liquor, hypnotic, and cranberry juice... I bet you have plenty of other ladies around that arent pictured.
You seem like you know whats up youself. Cant wait to see more.

Top Bottom