Coco 4X8 Tent Diesel Maui Dawg and Agent Orange

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hey JP, how's those girls doing? They're looking super healthy in the last photos.

-TF

JPLord01

JPLord01

Out of the game the landlord Fup my program so when we get a house I will jump back in. But for now I will help some of my friend out with there grows. Have ??? fill
free to ask down to help where I can.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Still the shit with him working on the foundation or something? Did you get to at least get those girls a nice home? Best of luck to you in the future.

-TF

B

Blaze215

No cal mag needed just 1 gm of epsom salt per gl.
JP,
First off kudos on an amazing grow. I am only sorry to hear that you had to tear it down.

I am literally brand new to coco and have several questions for you if you don't mind:

A) Is there any particular brand of epsom salt that you use?

B) What is the ratio of perlite to coco that you used in this run? Which brand of coco do you use?

C) Your feeding schedule being 3 minutes every 8 hours... Is this for a particular percentage of run-off? Or do you maintain this same time duration throughout the life of your grow?

Thanks for the info,

JPLord01

JPLord01

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.
A) Any epsom will do.
B) 60/40 coco to perlite. I like Canna and Becuzz.
C) I was runing a drip for 45s and that gave me the runoff I was looking for.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Good to see ya around JP! Hope to see you kicking ass again one of these days.

-TF

B

Blaze215

The drip is set at feed every 8 hr for 45 sec.
00170.JPG
That is hilarious JP,I must have been tired when I wrote that partner...apologies.

JPLord01

JPLord01

So TF We got are house we will get the keys on Tuesday. Im going to do a bathroom remodel and refinish the floors. After that is done I will start building my grow room a small 4 1000 watter. Coco for the win. I will do a build log on here and grow.

Top Bottom