COCO BEDS DIY QUESTIONS please help!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter jitty bo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Terps

The Terps

Most nutrients won't outright wipe out your beneficial but you might try and stay away from the high pk boosters like the 0-50-30s those are the ones that will hurt your bennies but if you apply on a weekly basis they will always be around helping your plants and medium

jitty bo

jitty bo

@Capulator may I ask you this question about teas and GH?? Does anyone use GH and Teas ???? and if so how are your doing it. My fear is that I'm killing the beenies when I'm using GH in coco??????

@manicgrower thanks for the info bro I really appreciate it and as soon as I start I'm going to start a grow diary to log my new journey with coco

@GR33NL3AF grows have shown me the way

jitty bo

jitty bo

OOps didn't see that @Capulator replied thanks bro all you guys are much appreciated

jitty bo

jitty bo

so I am finally ready to start my beds and would like to ask this question

I can get 3 different coco brands Canna/ff coco loco/ botanicare cocogro
the canna is $19 a bag 50l
coco loco is $9 a bag 2 cu ft
botanicare is 11 a bag 1.75 cu ft

which one would you go with and if the coco loco being the cheapest can i reuse this like the other two choices I really want the canna but it really expensive and going to do 3 4x8 beds and from what i hear the botanicare needs to be flushed I have two bags of coco loco and used it to put the clones in cups the roots shot out of the bottoms of the cups in like 2 days!!!!!

I am just asking if i do go with the coco loco can i just add canna after each crop after this first crop and if so will my PH and EC be outa wack or is this a bad idea for the long term of my beds?

can i just use cannasyme after each crop and add more plain coco , replant?????

jitty bo

jitty bo

gonna go with GH micro/ bloom calimagic koolbloom teas ect. gonna start a grow journal and keep up with this one

chazbolin

chazbolin

I've been growing in coco for many years and I can tell you that this is unlike any coco you've ever seen before. Check out the lab analysis on the attachment.

http://www.inda-gro.com/IG/sites/default/files/pdf/Full Report-06-26-14.pdf

Premium coco from Brazil. Not the 'premium' shit we get from Sri Lanka. 55% fiber 45% pith for exceptional capillary action without having to add perlite. Quadruple washed in freshwater streams and aged for 18-24 months before shipped out of Brazil. Calcium buffered. Slow to disintegrate, 10+ years makes it reusable. Expands when watered. Will not rot or mildew. Maintains moisture/nutrients in the rhizosphere. You do not have to wash this down. It is ready to use out of the bag or right off the pallet.

Forget online pricing these prices are Farmer prices: $10 for a 32L bag which sends 5 pack via Fed Ex keeps it under 70#. Each bag will do a cu ft. For larger applications the compressed pallets run $1,400 and expand to 4X the compressed size good for 12 cu yards. The 120 bag pallets you see here can be private labeled and sell for $1,200 a pallet. Containers are 19 compressed pallets, 228 cu yards uncompressed and go for $22K.

They give out samples for the asking. If you're going to run coco you really should try this.

Blessings

Cocomor1
Cocomor11
Cocomor2
Cocomor3
jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

gonna go with GH micro/ bloom calimagic koolbloom teas ect. gonna start a grow journal and keep up with this one
So I just built a new flower room next to my old one....doing a 4x8 grow bed...using coco loco....I have used coco loco next to royal gold tuper and cyco coco...coco loco gave better results..

Top Bottom