COCO by DIAMOND MOFO

• Thread starter DIAMOND MOFO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DIAMOND MOFO

Greetings my loco coco comrades. I am delivering this message via satellite from another wavelength in socal. I'm on generous amounts of medicine to prevent hell from breaking in. This humble being requires 1/2lb smoke every a week, no joke. So I am designing the most effective system to generate enough medicinal nutrients to meet my needs. I need to reap 1 pound per 1k watts.

After many long days and nights of diligent research I have come to the conclusion that the choir of the coconut is a heavenly medium that proves the design of the wheel is not in need or reconfiguration.

And so this is my journey, into the heart of the coconut.
As I am only a student, I need your help, your advice in the design of a perfectly functioning coconut system.
Below is the summary of my plan:

5x 1000watt lights
diamond formation
sealed room
4x 50 gallon pots filled to the brim with coir
24,000but mini split A/C
1/2 horse power chiller
R/O system by GE, Merlin and blue boy prefilter
100 gallon water reservoir for filtered water
30 gallon reservoir for daily nutrient feeding
this system is hand watered
2x 50lb C02 tanks (C02 regulator, and monitor/controller)
kush bushy strains for multiple coca colas
wall mounted oscillating fans for stem development
blue labs meters for water and nutrient monitoring

Did i forget anything? Please masters of cocunut advise me and tell me your opinions of my 50gal coconut system. Thank you.

My biggest questions are whether or not i need a drip system, and if a dehumidifier or a humidifier is really necessary.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Can't answer that question for your set-up, but it looks like you're off to a great start.

Have you decided on what coco & nutes you're going to go with? While nowhere nearly as forgiving as soil, coco does pretty much rock.

D

DIAMOND MOFO

Can't answer that question for your set-up, but it looks like you're off to a great start.

Have you decided on what coco & nutes you're going to go with? While nowhere nearly as forgiving as soil, coco does pretty much rock.

Thanks for the support!

I'm probably going to go with a classic medthod using GH nutrients. Nothing fancy, I'm going for what seems just right.

I'm taking advice from DHF and rezdog on feeding.

I'm very eager to get started with my coco lab.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, DHF won't steer you wrong, he's a good guy and has been very generous sharing his knowledge with me. I do believe you are about to kick some ASS. :)

D

DIAMOND MOFO

Ah, DHF won't steer you wrong, he's a good guy and has been very generous sharing his knowledge with me. I do believe you are about to kick some ASS. :)

thanks mae. yeah, much respect to dhf for guiding me and answering all my elementary questions.

H

HotLooSey

DM
Are you still hand watering? Thinking about automating?
Which GH nutes?

Keep us updated, and include challenges!!!!

A

antimatter

Dude do you have any idea how expensive canna coco is 50 gallons containers try 15 gallon or 20 gallon if you wanna go over over board. Even the 10 gallon containers of canna coco can grow some monster plants but with more frequent watering id go with the 15's. Think in the terms of "I could grow a 1lb plant in a 5 gallon bucket if I wanted to."

You need a bigger reservoir get a 50+ gallon res them bishes drink alot over a week automate to.

S

sfzoo

Thanks for the support!

I'm probably going to go with a classic medthod using GH nutrients. Nothing fancy, I'm going for what seems just right.

I'm taking advice from DHF and rezdog on feeding.

I'm very eager to get started with my coco lab.

any chance you an reiterate DHF and rez's feeding advice? thanks.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sounds excellent! is that res gonna be big enough to feed them 4 ladies?

Top Bottom