Coco coir and silica issues

• Thread starter Oakley111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oakley111

Coco coir and silica issues
Never had this issue until I used silica now it is the 4th week of bud and lower leaves are doing this are any silica experts out there that might know the cause

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

that looks like light issues because it's aways the light

Stokes

Stokes

This is all of its labeling good old made in nz

I would think that if it had loads of potassium leftover from the extraction process thymey would include an npk value. I know a lot of potassium silicate has loads of potassium. Like alot alot. I think my grotek is 0-0-5, which isnt crazy, but if youre running bloom nutrients and boosters it would be significant. Whats your runoff look like?

O

Oakley111

Ec in about 1.8 I'm feeding Adam and eve range from goliath it's a 5 part mix depending on what stage the plant is at

Stokes

Stokes

Weird that it almost looks like a potassium deficiency...it isn't. But that's weird.

Could be. Im just spitballing tbh. But your leaf edges are curling up, not just the tips. Any time that i ever had a potassium deficiency the edges would yellow but never curl up like that.

Im sorry, i mistook you for the OP šŸ¤£

M

MellowRello

Could be. Im just spitballing tbh. But your leaf edges are curling up, not just the tips. Any time that i ever had a potassium deficiency the edges would yellow but never curl up like that.

Im sorry, i mistook you for the OP šŸ¤£
It's not my plant, yes it's weird that it looks almost, but not quite like a potassium deficiency .

Top Bottom