Coco ebb n flow phosphorus defeciency help

• Thread starter Peacheater81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peacheater81

Peacheater81

Hey
I am running a 4x8 w 3 600s, 1 gal Eco pots with anna coco and perlite. nuts are all h and g aqua flakes

Just start wk 2of flower. I am seeing reddish purple veines on the leaves of my of og x g13 chem4s and LA Confs

I thought it was P def so I have been adding about 4 ml/g of an 0-4-0 liquid guano this usually cures the purple color but maybe it's overwatering and colder temps

Watering them for 3min Once a day but room and water are low to mid 60s

Can't post pics from phone...

F

FromGROtoFLO

calmag, calmag, calmag....flush, flush, flush.....Ive found any problems in coco youre better of flushing and starting from scratch.

Good luck

Peacheater81

Peacheater81

I cal'd my pH pen and it was .7 to high so my 5.8 was 5.1. I flush with low ppm soluntion and a fixed the pH. Everything is looking good. Also figured out that the dehumidifier light was giving my herm issues. It's a green light, but an LCD puts out white light too.

I also got a 15min interval timer on the exhaust fan so its not pulling cold air in constantly. The temps are around 70 instead of 63 now.

The hydro store gave me some free Vermi tea. Should I use this as a top dress or foilar? I don't plan to put it in the res.

S

SofaKingHigh

Get a thermostat as it's far more accurate than a timer. Set it for 80F day and 72F for night.

A heater may need to be part of your kit. In Colorado the winters demand it or my ladies get a yellow hue accompanied with purple leaf veins.

Latest posts

Top Bottom