Tiger bloom 2 tsp per gallon
Big bloom 3 tsp per gallon
Beastie bloomz 1/4 tsp per gallon
Cal mag 5ml per gallon
Liquid seaweed little less than an ounce per gallon
Ph 5.5-5.8

Week 4
Same as week 3

So everything has been going great so far I’m loving the switch from hand watering every couple days to a drip system and feeding twice a day! Not only is it so much easier but the growth of the plants is INSANE.. stems are as fat as ever...

But I have came across what seems to be a CALCIUM DEFICIENCY! Please correct me if I’m wrong. I have been reading that the plants take in calcium at 6.2 ph but a lot of people don’t go above 5.8 I don’t want to bump the ph to 6.2 and have the plant not take in all the nutrients it needs but also don’t want to stay at 5.8 and have the deficiency get worst.

BTW using Tap water letting sit for 24+ hours Ppms end up areound 150-175 by the time I’m ready to mix nutrients

Coco grow
Coco grow 2
Coco grow 3
Coco grow 4
Coco grow 5
Coco grow 6
Coco grow 7
Coco grow 8
Coco grow 9
Coco grow 10
Coco grow 11
Coco grow 12
Coco grow 13
Coco grow 14
Coco grow 15
Coco grow 16
Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah calcium id say. It’s a trait of growing with led you will have feed extra calcium throughout entire grow. I wonder if you could help out me and some friends are trying to help a new grower but he’s growing coco and we grow in organic soil wonder if you have time to have a look at his thread? If so will send invite if not thanks for your time

GrowNE420

GrowNE420

Thanks for the reply Funk junky! send me an invite I’ll take a look at his thread..

Funk junky

Funk junky

Thanks for the help:) where did you get those plastic things you’re plants sit on to keep off floor? Been looking for something like that for a while

GrowNE420

GrowNE420

Thanks for the help:) where did you get those plastic things you’re plants sit on to keep off floor? Been looking for something like that for a while
No Problem.. I actually came across those at a local hydro store. They work great sit a little taller than I would like since every inch in height is crucial for me but it is what it is they work great. And do the job

GrowNE420

GrowNE420

Ok so decided to check my run off ppm as well as the ph. Of course it was way off ph was super low at 4.9 ph and the Ppms were extremely high 2900ppm.
So I decided to do a flush at 1/4 strength nutrients so right around 300 Ppms, and bought some SLF 100 and threw that I there as well. I ran 6 gallons total threw 3, 3 gallon pots, yea can run more but didn’t
My ppms came down to 800 and my ph got up to 5.3 so definitely much better than it was yes it needs to go up more.
So hopefully my next water tomorrow I will monitor the run off and hopefully it’s smooth sailing from here.

GrowNE420

GrowNE420

Yup so ran out of power nailed with a foot of snow this morning. so the plants will be in darkness for who knows how long hopefully it doesn’t mess anything up.

Top Bottom