Coco Hempy & Smart Pots, Multi-Strain 800W

• Thread starter The Frost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Frost

The Frost

Some shots of the Dinafem Critical + in the autopot.
At just 13 days already showing good pistil growth and crystal coverage aswell!
Stopped stretching and time to swell!
First flower feed slowly starting to get added. also gave a little flush..
into 15L went 40ml nf a+b, 10ml cannazym, 10ml headmasta, 10ml cal-mag, 10ml GT fulvic, 7ml DM silica. Ph 5.8 ec 1.93.

PC127088

PC127090

Of course forgot a close up, so grabbed a shitty one with lights on :(

Close

Some roots peaking out the bottom.. They are bright white, but photo looks yellow..

PC127091

And around 4 or 5 leaves that needed pulling from lower canopy, showing calcium necrosis in the top one? The bottom showing mag def.. The reading in the bottom of auto pot was at 2.0 ec when i was only feeding around 1.5 before this mix, so im gussing an high salts could be causing a lockout? Gave a little cal-mag to help some with the flush.

Leafs

Hoping this one will be wild..
Cheers..

J

Jellybean

The Blue Cheese mid way through week 8 since 12/12.
Packing on some good weight, though im sure still not its potential, as this was put into the hempy just after the flip, if it had a week or 2 before to root in properly im sure would be even better..
Any guesses on weight? :party0044:
and still looks like another 2-3 weeks to go!

View attachment 184082
View attachment 184083
View attachment 184084

Feeding her to 10L 25ml NF coco, 10ml Headmasta, 10ml zyme.
1.3 e.c ph 6
Will up the feed to 1.5 e.c next.

stackin. :confused0054:

The Frost

The Frost

Thanks guys :animbong: Appreciate it

Here is the Top skunk all dried and de-stemmed. Loads of good sized nugs, though the thoughts of letting it go another 2 weeks if i had the room is still haunting me :(. From the half zip of earlier cut, brings it to a neat 4.. Not bad from just 56 days 12/12 and a pretty small plant.. It is out having a go revegging as i type, so may re-run it depending how the cured bud turns out..
Has Turned to more of a fresh Piney smell now when disturbed.. Definately smells the goods.

PC147088

PC147091

N

norcal

Good grow man I would love to get my hands on a legit Blue Cheese. I have tried but have never got the legit cut. I know H&G recommends using a 70% coco 30% perlite mix with their nutrients and it seems to be good. I forget their reasoning :/ I've always heard canna and H&G are pretty similar but don't know for sure. They look super healthy! Ill be around to see the finished products for sure.

The Frost

The Frost

The Blue cheese was the best out of a seed run, matched all the qualities the real one showed.. Atm it is ridiculously bendy, everything is just about parallel now haha, getting heavier..

This is the C+ Day 18 12/12, Smashing along! drinking 2.5L a day now.

PC167089

PC167090

PC167094

Here is the Red diesel just about done, gave 10lts with 2tspns molasses.

PC167092

And the Blue Cheese SAGGING..

PC167093

Cheers.

619ster

619ster

Nice thread brah! I noticed coco, smart pots, and hempy and had to check it out. Seems we have similar grow styles. I like your choice of lighting too! Nothing like mixing spectrums to get some good ass dank! Keep up the GREEN work homie!

The Frost

The Frost

^^ Thanks bro. That was the idea with the cmh to mix some spectrums up.
But the bulb was giving some issues.. Turning off randomly and so on, it eventually blew so it has a 250w hps back in it.

Here is the Blue cheese just on 9 weeks. Have jammed it into a cage to support it.

PC207109

PC207110

Critical + just over 3 weeks now.

PC207111

PC207112

The Red Diesels looking a little worse for wear just about done..

PC207113

PC207114

PC207116

Here is the El Aquimista around 5 weeks from seed..

PC207117

And the Top Skunk 44 Roots, jam packed with tiny root runners.. These were potted up after 12/12 so not fully filled out either. Decided not to keep her. The high is there, just not worth hanging onto really..

PC207119

The Frost

The Frost

Boxing day update ;)
Week 11 now for the Blue Cheese.. Just about done now..

IMG 1266

IMG 1269

Critical + at week 4. Frosty and packing on weight.. Looking real good. Getting its first light dose of pk13/14 at 5ml/ 10L.

IMG 1264

IMG 1272

And the Red Diesel's before they got chopped a few days ago.

IMG 1153

IMG 1155

IMG 1161

Happy Holidays all!!

M

magick81

Merry-juana christmas and a hempy new year :D
Looking great as always!

The Frost

The Frost

Thanks mate.. I had an awesome one, how was yours?
Here is a bit of a late update..
Both of the Red Diesels came down and was 3oz total in the both of them, Though these nugs are furry as fuck and is quite a head knocker..

The Critical + just on week 5 now and is speeding along.. Should also mention i have run the lights at 11on/13off since the start of this plants life for a bit of a play to see how it would go.. Probably not blowing out as big as it should be, but i needed this one to come down a bit quicker and this is working a treat.. Will let it get to around week 7/8.
Getting fed at around 1.5ec.

IMG 1288

IMG 1289

IMG 1292

And here is the Blue Cheese done and dusted.. Was chopped before new years..
Quite the healthy weight i think..

IMG 1306

Have a good one all.

The Frost

The Frost

Quick update on the Critical +. Chopped on day 55, Another week would of been nice but moving in a couple of weeks and things need to come to an end for now..
Will hopefully be resuming things in a month or so with a few changes to maximise things..
Already have 4 El Aquamista clones in the bubble cloner just starting to show bumps which i will hopefully be ready to go.
Will update in a few days with the final weight, but should be healthy.
Also the buds looks great.. Really happy with this strain.

IMG 1319

IMG 1324

IMG 1332

Top Bottom