4x4 hood
6 inch exhaust
6x4 7ft high plant space
Rhino 6 inch filter
Coco perlite mix 70/30
Rubbermaid beds, lots of holes drilled for air pruning
16 plants per sq.ft, yupp.
Canna a+b, pk13, & mollasses.

I was originally going to do 4 per sq.ft but saw allota proof that growers on ICmag are get 7grams per plant in soil witch cfls at 16 p.sq.ft. yeah with cfls lol

I have 2 dominant indicas, I will lollipop them, they'll be flowered soon as they root, unless they need a 4-10 day veg to gain some height. I hope for 8/9 gram per plant average as my conditions are much better than those at ICmag getting 7. That's 5 zips per sq.ft no veg! How many plants do you think 4-5-6-9-12 or 16 plants per sq.ft will yield better?

Burnz

Burnz

I dunno aint no pro but 16 sounds like a bit much too me.. I would never go that much as I like to give them a bit of Veg, but if I was to go SoG I reckon id have between 4 - 6 per square foot, with a HPS. More with fluros ofcourse but I would never flower under a fluro :p Fluro buds wouldnt fatten up like HPS id imagine so would have to compensate with more plants.. If using HPS you'd want less plants so they can soak up light from all angles no just the tops and get some nice fat buds? :D

Ive found with my plants that if I veg for an extra week or 2 it doesnt really affect my yield because the plants just end up getting overgrown and turn into a jungle anyway... Less veg time = bigger better buds :D

Just my 2 cents anyways...

P

potgutz

Only 8/9 g per plant?? Sorry but that doesn't make much sense to me. I get at least 8/12 ounces per plant

G

guilty

almost 3.5 grams per watt is more than impressive, cant wait to see this grow.

Top Bottom