Coco Loco? FF Bushdoctor Cut... any beta?

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Anybody have any experience with this brand yet? Just got 2 bags for a deal and thinking of giving it a run.

OB1Ganjobi

OB1Ganjobi

Anybody have any experience with this brand yet? Just got 2 bags for a deal and thinking of giving it a run.
How did your run turn out?
I'm currently running FF Coco Loco next to Botanicare Ready Grow Moisture being watered with a Botanicare PBP base and im really liking what I see in the Coco Loco. Seems like a good pre amended coco mix. Thinking about changing up to all Coco Loco next time.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I am loving it. I used it vs my standard vermisoil/vermifire combo and I'm sticking with the coco loco. Pre-amended, it gives the newer coco grower an advantage. Very user-friendly.
I am figuring out the best way to use it like super soil. So far the addition of Roots Uprising foundation and bloom seems to be the ticket. I'm giving age old dry fruit a run here shortly too.

H

hotrrod7076

I just picked up a couple bags myself n was wondering if its any good since i cant find any reviews on it, but so far i do like the ingriediant mix

H

hotrrod7076

And since the place i go was out of the soil i wanted ff ocean forrest and 707 blend

H

hotrrod7076

Awesome to hear somebody who actually used it cool cool i have 5 ..5gal pot full of it n was carious what it m8ght do n glad to hear you had good results so far

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Great stuff. Sticking with it for now. Got a batch of re-amended cocoloco cooking. Will bust it out in a few weeks.

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

On this run I did 3 bags of straight coco and 3 bags of cocoloco in a 4x8 bed and im liking the results so far.

O

Okdogg

I'm trying a 50/50 chow mix with the coco loco and hydroton in a titan flo n for system. So far it has worked excellent

The Terps

The Terps

What ph are y'all running with that blend? I have been mixing ocean forest with nf coco 60/40 and just run 6.3 ph no negative results

Top Bottom