Coco Nute Schedule

• Thread starter ShipWrecked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShipWrecked

Hi all just wanted to share my nute schedule I just refined. I have one plant ahead of the time curve in flush right now that looks sweet that followed this regime, and I have a few others entering week 6 that are giants.

The nutes are in ml per 5 gallons and the girls are hand watered with RO water at 6.0 ph. I use tall 5 gallon pots but will try some 7 gallon pots next round. These plants are grown outdoors in cali sun and brought in at night, during veg I use CFLs at night.

Nute schedule 001
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Nice layout on your chart. How did you arrive at the refinements that you have made from Canna's schedule. What improvements are you getting with the liquid karma? Same with the MOAB. Thanks,

-TF

S

ShipWrecked

The schedule is based on Cannas online chart with out their boost. Instead I am using molasses and liquid karma which is way cheaper. The MOAB is the best product on the list bang for the buck. It tricks the plant to think it's just started flowering late in the cycle and within two days you will see large areas of new growth all over the buds. I hate to say it will give you XX% bigger buds but this product actually delivers on every claim.

xrob415x

xrob415x

What strain is the feed chart dialed in for? It looks pretty solid. Why the P/k spike in week 4 then you drop it in the following weeks? I have been wanting to use MOAB for a long time my hydro store has just recently started carrying it.. Any feed back on it or tips?

B

bentley

canna suggest you use pk 13/14 for 1 week
have you seen a difference using it 4 weeks?
and is m.o.a.b simuliar to pk 13/14? or do they work differently?

Top Bottom