coco nute test

• Thread starter IVIars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IVIars

After going to the indoor garden expo in denver yesterday, I got a buch of free stuff to try.

H&G coco a&b, top booster, bud xl, drip clean, multi zen, shooting powder
CNS 17 tri pack grow kit
Already using the GO lineup

I also got DM Liquid Light, Saturator that im going to try against the H&G Magic Green

And H&G Roots Excel vs. Humboldt Roots

AND a bunch of different mycos to try, mykos, root orgenisms xl, rasta bobs rasta roots, and phc biopack.
Also a buch of other addatives from dyna gro, roots, dm, and mad farmer

Any advice or suggestion would be helpful

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I hear that Diatomic Humus is the shit, but I don't know why.

What's the dosing on the H&G Roots Execulator? I just on here that they've watered it down, I think amstercal posted about that recently.

The mykos are like GOLD.

I

IVIars

This isnt an accurate test as i am running 11 different strains.

I watered the Hong Kong and Dutch Dragon with
CNS17
Pure Blend
Roots Organic Trinity
General Organics Bioweed (sea kelp)
GO CalMag
RhizoBoost
PHC Biopack (bacteria)
Diatomic Humus
Dynagro KLN

Lemon Skunk Diesel and SSH with General Organics
Biogrow
BioRoot
BioWeed
Calmag
Myco Madness
Diatomic Humus

2 Jack Herers with H & G
coco a & b
Drip Clean
Bioweed (dont have the Algen Extract)
Roots Excel 1.1ml per gal
Rasta Bobs Rast Roots

I use the dyna gro ProTekt as a ph up. Also using Dutch master Liquid Light and Saturator. Going to try the H & G Magic Green next run.
So far, the CNS17 plants needed water before the others did.
I waited a day longer for the H&G plants.
Will need to water the GO one tomorrow.
I water with the weight

C

cheech

wow.. that's a lot of free products. this would be a great thread if you could.. well you know, run it on the same clones lol. not enough of those threads around. will be interesting to see your reaction to the products though

true grit

true grit

wow.. that's a lot of free products. this would be a great thread if you could.. well you know, run it on the same clones lol. not enough of those threads around. will be interesting to see your reaction to the products though

Exactly. Your best bet would be to slow things down and do it over a couple of grows with same plants. Pick a cut, do multiples and try two lines at a time on the same cuts....otherwise the results are really just scewed to genetics.

I

IVIars

I agree, but i had a root aphid problem with these plants and dont want to clone off of them. My next grow will hopefully be with plush berry and some of ograskals gear after i disinfect everything. The Hong Kong blew up after feeding with the CNS17

I add GO Bioweed everything. Its the same as Algen Extract, but cheaper.Im also looking into Roots Organic Trinity and how the ingredients affect the plant (if at all). And i think i may add the Vital Earth PHC Biopack to everything my next run. Its just beneficial bacteria. It smells real bad and has a different consistency compared to other products.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
IVIars, I've had some time to chew through my observations and experiences with the RAs both indoors and out, and I've come to the conclusion that they're going to easily gain a foothold in any situation where there is not a full suite or compliment of microbes and soil food web organisms. That's where I'm landing initially, at least. Anything resembling sterile will be wiped out by them.

Have the Spectracide on hand, or if you can drop the $$$, get Botanigard and use that.

I

IVIars

Another thing to note, the plants that i have been giving the Bioroot to have alot of roots comming out the bottom of my smart pots. Theyre also starting to come out the sides. One of the plants (LSD) I somehow fried a week ago. I watered the same as the others, came back the next day and she looked fried. I flushed her with 800ppm and ph of 5.5, EC was around 3.3 with a ph over 7, testing the runoff. Got it under control to a 6.1 reading. Out of my 11 plants, the ones with Bioroot added (GO line) have roots coming out the pots

true grit

true grit

I agree, but i had a root aphid problem with these plants and dont want to clone off of them. My next grow will hopefully be with plush berry and some of ograskals gear after i disinfect everything. The Hong Kong blew up after feeding with the CNS17

I add GO Bioweed everything. Its the same as Algen Extract, but cheaper.Im also looking into Roots Organic Trinity and how the ingredients affect the plant (if at all). And i think i may add the Vital Earth PHC Biopack to everything my next run. Its just beneficial bacteria. It smells real bad and has a different consistency compared to other products.

Why wouldn't you clone off of them? If they have healthy tops, have been treated with Bayer and are no longer RA symptomatic- whats wrong? Add the Bayer to your clone mix at 5ml/g and take clones if you wish. It will eliminate the RA in the upcoming clones if you pulled healthy tops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom