Coco nutrients

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Hi guys just wanting to know what people use wanting to get something simple without additives.
And do I need nutrients specific to coco if the cocos buffered?

Nugg

Nugg

It should say what's it's for or compatible with... easiest and cheapest for me...is simply the gh line..one part...it works good enough just like it is... depending on water type...you may have to add cal/mag.but that's only thing you'd have to add...I use three part know..but to start. One part..

Oblivi0us

Oblivi0us

My first coco grow gave me very healthy happy plants. Used h3ads formula with General hydroponics fertilizers. The formula is very simple with no additives and it’s specific for coco. Use ro water, use 6ml micro per gallon, and 9ml bloom per gallon. 1 gram Epsom salt per gallon. I personally add 5ml cal mag per gallon. Ph to 5.9. Use this the entire grow from start to finish. If you start from seed or clone feed 1/4 strength until plants grow bigger. Let coco dry out to medium dryness while the plant is establishing roots. Once plant is big enoug Feed everyday. Depending on strain you may have to use a little less micro in the flowering stage if you start to see nitrogen excess (clawing dark green leaves). Most simple method to grow some quality flowers. H3ad claims he drops the micro late in flowering to get rid of any excess nitrogen. Some people just lower nitrogen until harvest. But this is one of the cheapest ways to grow fertilizer price wise. Just watch the plants and how they respond. That will tell you if you need to add more or less of the 6/9 formula

bunkerking

bunkerking

Ugh don't tell people not to feed daily. You are just leading this guy down a bad path. The drying out for root, is not true at all.

Nugg

Nugg

I don't use coco..but dad..at 71 yrs old..waters twice daily, think he said more if he could during bud.. but hell,I don't listen to what he is saying most of time anyway..🤔

02trueblue

02trueblue

For the beginning of root establishment it is. I said medium dry not bone dry .

For the beginning it definitely helps! lol timing is everything in life

OP - i'd dish out the cash and go for Canna coco and Canna nutrients and just follow their feeding schedule at 2/3 -3/4 strength.. and ph at 6.0 and you'll be off to a good start

THCMonster

THCMonster

Canna coco! 100%

Worth every penny, only additives you really need is extra cal-mag and silica.

I have customers at my store that dont even worry about PH because if you use just the canna line then it is PH buffered, but if you add any additives then you will want to PH your nutrients!

02trueblue

02trueblue

Canna coco! 100%

Worth every penny, only additives you really need is extra cal-mag and silica.

I have customers at my store that dont even worry about PH because if you use just the canna line then it is PH buffered, but if you add any additives then you will want to PH your nutrients!

+1 to the Canna Coco and nutes, with added cal-mag and silica. That's exactly what i use, plus some Mammoth P. That's it.
Canna is the beez kneez

maximusluminous

maximusluminous

Jacks 321 is working wonders for me in coco & perlite. small 1 gal containers, coco & perlite, jacks 321, silica, humic/fulvic acid, microbes, zyme & almost nothing but bud 5 weeks into flower. Have mostly used General Hydro in my lifetime (20+ years of growing) but I have moved away from paying for water & moved away from high (P) in flower & my results have gone thru the roof!

20200209 183323
20200209 183436
Top Bottom