Coco Or Rapid Rooters For Cuts?

• Thread starter Brativa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X.rm

X.rm

So I've never not used a dome to do my cuttings. Is there anything you have to do differently when not using a dome? I really want to try it but dont want to ruin my cuttings.
The purpose of the dome is to maintain a higher humidity. Unless you can replicate a jungle your best bet is to keep a dome over the tray. I really don't see the inconvenience. The cuttings cant transpire due to a lack of roots.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I stopped using a dome years ago. Domes increased my time of rooting, chance for disease, and on top of that more maintenance for me. No dome has been like set it and forget it, I get roots in less than 5 days most of the time too w/o a shred of maintenance. Cloning has been around a long time, I wonder if they used domes in those old days?

I like to share info I never tell ppl to do as I do, what works best for me might not work so well for your plants.... always do what works best for you and your skill level.... I'd try to do a few this way while cloning your regular way till you get the feel.

Top Bottom