• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

incogneato

incogneato

howdy brother.. How is things?
Yes @incogneato we want to see an update soon. I like roots but I like flowers better:p
What's good fellas? Hey, bigger roots, bigger fruits right? Not a whole lot to update just yet, Friday is start of week two. Right now just keeping em happy and trying to get them big bitches under control lol. I'll post up after work tonight.

justiceman

justiceman

What's good fellas? Hey, bigger roots, bigger fruits right? Not a whole lot to update just yet, Friday is start of week two. Right now just keeping em happy and trying to get them big bitches under control lol. I'll post up after work tonight.

Hahahaha big girls can be hell of a time with training but they're so thick though. Week 3-4 is when things get fun!

justiceman

justiceman

Yea I'm just patiently waiting over here. They are definitely throwing out some more stink now. I need to get that carbon filter in there asap
I'm just sitting here smoking some flowers looking at my Think Different auto while thinking. "COME ON BABY GROW! GROW! GROW!" :smoking: Better get that filter hung up asap indeed brotha

Also just playing around with photographs.
IMG 8335

justiceman

justiceman

That looks pretty dope. You got me wanting to get another auto going in my veg tent now haha
Why not? All the cool kids are doing it! I had to jump on the train. Get back on:party1:

She's so happy!
IMG 8349

These girls in the tent are really starting to crush it my fellow blades. Did a couple filter shots for fun tonight during water. One of the Chocolate Hashberry's is not stretching as much as the others in the back right. Damn runt! She still looks good though.
IMG 8345
IMG 8347

Last edited:
Irietime

Irietime

Why not? All the cool kids are doing it! I had to jump on the train. Get back on:party1:

She's so happy!
View attachment 669922

These girls in the tent are really starting to crush it my fellow blades. Did a couple filter shots for fun tonight during water. One of the Chocolate Hashberry's is not stretching as much as the others in the back right. Damn runt! She still looks good though.
View attachment 669923View attachment 669924
That canopy looks awesome, thick!! Are you keeping it pretty thinned out underneath?

justiceman

justiceman

A little Nursery Update. Not much happening..... actually I got some more nutrient the other day. I'm beginning to run semi low on my veg+bloom RO formula so I ordered some veg+bloom HD to try out as it's supposed to work very well with coco. So far I'm only using it in the nursery and sticking with the rest of the RO formula in the flower tent until it expires.

Differences I've noticed between RO and HD So far. HD powder has a darker color hue from humics/fulvivs I believe. It is slightly more acidic which I like. It does not entirely dissolve(it's designed that way.)

I bumped up the feed on the Deep Purples and Pure Afghan now on HD instead of RO formula for the past few days from .5EC(250ppm) back up to .8EC(400ppm) a while ago and they are doing well.
IMG 8354

Pure Afghan just maintaining those roots up top. I think she's been in the solo for about 11 weeks lmao!
IMG 8358

She's still looking good too. Growing slow from being so dang rootbound but that's good for this small nursery.
IMG 8356

Here are the clones! Aren't they cute?

Top left is the Pure Afghan top and the rest are Dead Head OG's. Currently getting .8EC(400ppm)
IMG 8359

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

That canopy looks awesome, thick!! Are you keeping it pretty thinned out underneath?

Alright guys I got the underneath canopy shots. Kind of embarrassing compared to rmoltis but here goes hahahaha. Upon watering the last couple days I noticed the girls are starting to drink way more than before. It used to be 1.5 solo cups worth of feed 2x a day. Now it's almost up to 2.5 solo cups 2x a day.

one through the hps glasses
IMG 8360
IMG 8361

You may have noticed my sexy watering can on display. She does all the work.
IMG 8363

Thomburger

Thomburger

A little Nursery Update. Not much happening..... actually I got some more nutrient the other day. I'm beginning to run semi low on my veg+bloom RO formula so I ordered some veg+bloom HD to try out as it's supposed to work very well with coco. So far I'm only using it in the nursery and sticking with the rest of the RO formula in the flower tent until it expires.

Differences I've noticed between RO and HD So far. HD powder has a darker color hue from humics/fulvivs I believe. It is slightly more acidic which I like. It does not entirely dissolve(it's designed that way.)

I bumped up the feed on the Deep Purples and Pure Afghan now on HD instead of RO formula for the past few days from .5EC(250ppm) back up to .8EC(400ppm) a while ago and they are doing well.
View attachment 670029

Pure Afghan just maintaining those roots up top. I think she's been in the solo for about 11 weeks lmao!
View attachment 670030

She's still looking good too. Growing slow from being so dang rootbound but that's good for this small nursery.
View attachment 670031

Here are the clones! Aren't they cute?

Top left is the Pure Afghan top and the rest are Dead Head OG's. Currently getting .8EC(400ppm)
View attachment 670032

The trunk on that solo cup! I had one running in there for a while but the thing got so damn tall it kept falling over.

justiceman

justiceman

Took some of the nursery girls out for a photo shoot and pulled one of them out of the solo last night to look at the roots for fun.:)

All Deep Purples. Side branching traits non existent lol
IMG 8445
IMG 8446
IMG 8424
IMG 8430

She elevated herself from the bottom of the solo cup lmao.
IMG 8429

The clones are also doing well. Now I don't have to keep their bigger counterparts around if I don't want too.

Pure Afghan top left. DeadHead OG is the rest.
IMG 8447

Latest posts

Top Bottom