Coco PK and a couple Mystery Beans

• Thread starter Raiderfan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Socachi

Raiderfan I was at a hydro store and talked with the cat there about the shooting powder and he said to add in Bloom Final along with it to help make em big and fat. You heard anything about this? Oh ya the dude also makes his own shooting powder but he also sells H&G's. I bought his, it cost less, not sure how it works yet just got it the other day.

M

MikeyChem

this looks amazing i need to get my hands on some purple kush :)

R

Raiderfan420

Raiderfan I was at a hydro store and talked with the cat there about the shooting powder and he said to add in Bloom Final along with it to help make em big and fat. You heard anything about this? Oh ya the dude also makes his own shooting powder but he also sells H&G's. I bought his, it cost less, not sure how it works yet just got it the other day.

I hear ya man. The H&G says to feed a low dose of a/b, budxl, and shooting powder all the way to the end. I still flsuh for a week. I know I may be missing some size, but I want to make sure I get everything out of the coco before harvest. Also, my plants didn't look deprived at all last round after a week of flush, so I think they have plenty of nutes in em to feed on that last week. If you do run shooting powder all the way till the end, let me know how it works out. I am curious. I am also now curious of this generic shooting powder and how it works. I also heard that bud blood works better than shooting powder. I amy experiment down the road after I have a few grows under my belt.

S

Socachi

Yeah I can't see doing it to the end and having smoke taste like nutes. But the dude said the product Bloom Final added with shooting powder will make them fat & dense. I guess the SP makes em fat and the BF makes em dense.

I'm running coir, Botanicare Ready Gro and using Pure Blend Pro. But I'm hearing good things about H&G, evidential you like it. Am I right? Oh ya the hydro dude says H&G is pharm grade compared to other nutes that are food grade. Any truth to that? I know they're more expensive than other nutes as is the Bloom, would you say they're more cost efficient, they pay for themselves, or what?

R

Raiderfan420

Yeah I can't see doing it to the end and having smoke taste like nutes. But the dude said the product Bloom Final added with shooting powder will make them fat & dense. I guess the SP makes em fat and the BF makes em dense.

I'm running coir, Botanicare Ready Gro and using Pure Blend Pro. But I'm hearing good things about H&G, evidential you like it. Am I right? Oh ya the hydro dude says H&G is pharm grade compared to other nutes that are food grade. Any truth to that? I know they're more expensive than other nutes as is the Bloom, would you say they're more cost efficient, they pay for themselves, or what?

Ya know brother, I haven't used any other nutes so I don't have anything to compare it to. I can tell you why I selected H&G though. It is ease to use and you use the same a/b all the way through at different strgnths. you just have to add the extras. I have to tell you they are having a Bloom rep come to a dispensary by my house on March 12th with 50% off and free samples and shit. I will be there and will probably pick up enough to run a batch with the bloom. I hear great things about it and appearnelty it is very concentrated so it supposed to work out to the same price as H&G. When you compare the price of H&G to other lines like Advanced Nutes, Canna, Humbolt, etc. H&G isn't too pricey for the quality of nutes you get. I have friends that run other lines and are changing now because of the results I have had with H&G. We actually did a comparison witht he pk, my buddy ran AN and he ended up with the same buds, just smaller and less crystally and purple. To be fair he didn't run the entire line tho.

R

Raiderfan420

So I did the unspeakable today. I a popcorn bud off a lower branch of each bagseed. I threw it in the microwave for a couple minutes. Then yes I put it my pipe and smoke it. LOL It was suprisingly smooth for the drying method, but I did get and idea of what they taste and smell like. MBS1 has a sweet lemon taste and the MBS2 has sweet pine flavor maybe even a citrus taste. Oh and I am high as hell. It is a head high and makes miy mind start running. I think it may be the imature bud that gives that high that makes you feel like you are gonna do something, but you just sit there thinking about it.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
So I did the unspeakable today. I a popcorn bud off a lower branch of each bagseed. I threw it in the microwave for a couple minutes. Then yes I put it my pipe and smoke it. LOL.
LMAO... Shame on you...:tongue0011: Hahaa I've done that in a pinch. Crystal clear trichs will get you that quick head rush for short time, but soon you'll be puffin' on that dank Purple Kush again...

R

Raiderfan420

LMAO... Shame on you...:tongue0011: Hahaa I've done that in a pinch. Crystal clear trichs will get you that quick head rush for short time, but soon you'll be puffin' on that dank Purple Kush again...

I know right. I just did it to try and get an idea what the mystery beans might be. The trichs aren't totally clear anymore, so there was a delayed light body high that crept up on me. I did smoke a few bowls in a row trying to determine the taste..so I was knocked back for a bit. lol

R

Raiderfan420

Day 47

Buds are swellin every day now. I think I am becomming a fan of the MBS2. It is a very dense hard bud and a much bigger producer than the pk, but with the same density. The MBS1 looks amazing, bbut the buds are light and less dense, it really seems like it may have reached it's peek, but we will see.

The pk is starting to look like the amazing strain that it is. Buds are fattening up and they are turning purple. I took a few large fans off tonight and when I got them out of the room they were purple. I really love this strain.

I was going to water tonight with the last dose of nutes before flush, but the pots still have a good a mount of moisture in them, so I am going to skip today and give them their last dose of nutes tomorrow.

The trichs are milky now, with a few ambers showing up on the pk.

Pics
1-3 PK
4-6 MBS1
7-9 MBS2

2 24 022
2 24 016
2 24 026
2 24 025
2 24 014
2 24 030
2 24 024
2 24 015
2 24 019
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Absolutely stunning work brah!!! I'm lovin' the colors... :cool

R

Raiderfan420

Thank you Shady. I appreciate the props! Almost time to trim and flip again..:)

R

Raiderfan420

Not much to report other than the pk is getting more and more purple every day.

First pic is right as the HPS popped on.

2 26 001
2 26 002
2 26 012
2 26 029
2 26 005
2 26 004
2 26 016
2 26 031
R

Rob1

awesome work, i could look at purple kush grows all day long just amazing...

R

Raiderfan420

Thanks! They are getting so pretty, I just hate to leave the room.

S

Socachi

Raiderfan in looking at those pics I see why you don't want to leave the room. Great work man.

S

Socachi

Ya know brother, I haven't used any other nutes so I don't have anything to compare it to. I can tell you why I selected H&G though. It is ease to use and you use the same a/b all the way through at different strgnths. you just have to add the extras. I have to tell you they are having a Bloom rep come to a dispensary by my house on March 12th with 50% off and free samples and shit. I will be there and will probably pick up enough to run a batch with the bloom. I hear great things about it and appearnelty it is very concentrated so it supposed to work out to the same price as H&G. When you compare the price of H&G to other lines like Advanced Nutes, Canna, Humbolt, etc. H&G isn't too pricey for the quality of nutes you get. I have friends that run other lines and are changing now because of the results I have had with H&G. We actually did a comparison witht he pk, my buddy ran AN and he ended up with the same buds, just smaller and less crystally and purple. To be fair he didn't run the entire line tho.

50% and free samples, shit I gotta see if they'll be down in So Cal anytime soon. As for the price of H&G, ya I was looking at the smaller amounts needed and the results, well in your case they speak for themselves.

R

Raiderfan420

Raiderfan in looking at those pics I see why you don't want to leave the room. Great work man.

50% and free samples, shit I gotta see if they'll be down in So Cal anytime soon. As for the price of H&G, ya I was looking at the smaller amounts needed and the results, well in your case they speak for themselves.

Thanks Brother. I know right, 50% off and free samples is enough to get me there. :party0023: I am hoping when I tell the rep that I use H&G and would be interested in a side by side, he give's me a free nute run. H&G gave me a free complete line of everything when I emailed them and told them I ran Canna and wanted to do a side by side with their line. Never hurts to ask is my theory and if they are confident in their product it will pay off for them int he long run if the results are better. :harvest:

R

Raiderfan420

Day 52

Been flushing for 3 days and harvesting on Friday or Saturday

3 1 001
3 1 004
3 1 015
3 1 014
3 1 013
3 1 009
S

Socachi

Thanks Brother. I know right, 50% off and free samples is enough to get me there. :party0023: I am hoping when I tell the rep that I use H&G and would be interested in a side by side, he give's me a free nute run. H&G gave me a free complete line of everything when I emailed them and told them I ran Canna and wanted to do a side by side with their line. Never hurts to ask is my theory and if they are confident in their product it will pay off for them int he long run if the results are better. :harvest:

Damn that's a great idea thanks Raiderfan. Man how are you getting such an even canopy, I got shit that's 12" taller than the others.

Oh ya, those buds are looking sweet. :rock

Top Bottom