coco probs?? help!!

• Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kilo

hehe cheers m8 ....i gotta get it sorted..i let ya know results l8rs...

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds to me like you need the R/O unit .

K

Kilo

water was the same so ive just got myself a purity on tap unit kp1

heres some pics please tell me what you think it is

Newgrow 001
Newgrow 002
K

Kilo

more pics

NB currenlty just using formulex at 1.4 ec and the ph6.0 the run off is the same as the nutrients going in :)

please let me know ya thoughts

Newgrow 017
Newgrow 018
Newgrow 011
Monkfish

Monkfish

from pics m8 im saying lockout....id flush threw pots at 300/350 ppm formulex and lightly foiler feed ( thrive + mag) till they came back!

just my shout:yes........monkf

K

Kilo

from pics m8 im saying lockout....id flush threw pots at 300/350 ppm formulex and lightly foiler feed ( thrive + mag) till they came back!

just my shout:yes........monkf

thanks man :)

so whats 300/350ppm ... 0.8 ec?
Im currently in at 1.4 ec with formulex and thrive...the run off and ph is the same thats going in

do you think this is too much ?

thanks again

Monkfish

Monkfish

do you think this is too much ?

imho not extreme, but the plants dont show there takeing it' if you get my drift:yes id say ease back and foiler feed, i know its not always as easy as it sounds to be regular and i find my ionic humidfier a cracker for fert delivery in small amounts:rock although I knows it will eventually feck it up! the 3 year warranty for a fiver should pay for itself:evilgrin

reg monkf

K

Kilo

imho not extreme, but the plants dont show there takeing it' if you get my drift:yes id say ease back and foiler feed, i know its not always as easy as it sounds to be regular and i find my ionic humidfier a cracker for fert delivery in small amounts:rock although I knows it will eventually feck it up! the 3 year warranty for a fiver should pay for itself:evilgrin

reg monkf

thanks MK ..do you know were to source a ionic humidifier ...landlord isnt getting all his rent this month by the sounds of it hehe

any links and model greatly appreacited ...and any info on running it ...with lights on etc ??

Monkfish

Monkfish

thanks MK ..do you know were to source a ionic humidifier ...landlord isnt getting all his rent this month by the sounds of it hehe

any links and model greatly appreacited ...and any info on running it ...with lights on etc ??

well tbh the ideal thing would be A/C which i know youve run.....my prob after years in a loft of combating high humidity to naff humidity in an upper bedroom........the unit I purchased from Argoose:rock about 15 month back was 40 quid plus the fiver extended 3 year .....3 settings with a neg discharge which totally destroys any LSF within a week when i dosed with invigerator......still prefer my thrive+ formulex with a tad of epsom tbh but iv convinced myself more then a few times correct environment threw all stages gets better results.........hope you get it sorted k

bests mf

A

alegoblin

I would say Monkfish is right on Kilo.I blend my very hard Rocky Mountain water 500 ppm with RO water to arrive at approx 180 ppm before I add anything.I believe water softeners will add salts to finished water as well.This would result in a lockout as MF is suggesting.Just like using salty coco,it will manifest as a N def in appearance.I bet if you follow MFs flush advice you will be back in business.Really hope you get it sorted out.Peace,Ale. :beer

K

Kilo

I would say Monkfish is right on Kilo.I blend my very hard Rocky Mountain water 500 ppm with RO water to arrive at approx 180 ppm before I add anything.I believe water softeners will add salts to finished water as well.This would result in a lockout as MF is suggesting.Just like using salty coco,it will manifest as a N def in appearance.I bet if you follow MFs flush advice you will be back in business.Really hope you get it sorted out.Peace,Ale. :beer

Ive just been running ph'ed water at 400ppm and wait for new green growth....if that fails i got another batch in the sidelines...just hoping to pull this thru for xmas ...dont look like it

thanks tho bro for info ...yours and MF make complete sense ;)

A

alegoblin

How did you come out Kilo?Get it sorted out yet?Sometimes you can get some pretty mangy looking plants to bounce back and still get a grow out of em.Hang in there.Peace,Ale. :beer :sun

S

Steve Zissou

if ur allowing the coco to dry as u do soil that causes a problem also. when coco dries the nutrient crystals get inside the coco and do not get absorbed like in soil because of the different cation exchange ratios and properties that differentiate soil from coco. i say flush the crap out of your pots (literally), cut back on your nitrogen because coco tends to absorb N more than most other elements. absolutely do not let the coco get dry! if ur really lazy and they are in veg put them in the shower and let'em soak up about 10x the amount of water as there is soil (5 gallon pots = 50 gallons of water) or use about 5 gallons of clearex'd water, coco is hard to over water b/c itll drain right back to the correct moisture levels. hope all works well

A

akaKGB

kilo..r u using chemical fertalizer or organic nutes? Also what brand>?

Top Bottom