Coco Round 2 - Alien Dogs of Doom!

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Howdy yall. Round 2 in the coco show is underway. Flip happened 2 days ago. I am gonna run one pheno of the of the Chem Valley Kush, and one of the Sour OG on one side of the room. The other side is 3 Alien Dog v2 mothers that are more like monsters. Let the party start!

CVK & SOG Side
Coco round 2   alien dogs of doom

Alien Dog Trees
Coco round 2   alien dogs of doom 2

Pheno #1
Coco round 2   alien dogs of doom 3

Pheno #2
Coco round 2   alien dogs of doom 4

Pheno #3
Coco round 2   alien dogs of doom 5

Trunk Shot.
Coco round 2   alien dogs of doom 6

-TF

Aligee

Aligee

Looks very nice bruh lots of nugs in yur future lol !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Alien Dog's r the shit.. Nice work ur gunna have lots of buds

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Super clean work as usual TF! Looks like I've got a front row seat for the show... When are you gonna come over and revamp my ghetto garden? I need it pimped out... :pimp:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice! Pullin up my chair next to Shady! What's good Shady :passingjoint: Love me some Aliendawg! Best of luck on this run brotha!

Cheers,
Crom

S

sfzoo

lovin' how you do things TF.

goodluck. AD gonna yield for sure.

G Star

G Star

damn! how tall were they when you changed cycles?

how'd you get them soooo bushy!?

C

crossouttheiis

TF looks like the coco has been treating you right. It looks like you have been doing well :) keep up the awesome work

B

BenjaminSocks

I see you are using white plastic roofing material as your table, and rain gutters to drain away the run off.

Is it working well? Anything you would do different after you have built it?

E

Elite Nugs

Cool setup you got there. Cant wait to see more. Oh.. and dont worry... my brain wave stealer isnt working right now.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
gonna be nice to see them trees grown out. nice clean set up to brother. are these from the original release?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice

very well thought out grow TF subd +rep

:movie

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Update Time

Hey there guys. Thanks for following along on this journey, and for the kind words.

These girls are stretching at full speed. I'm trying to keep the canopy as even as possible. The Chem Valley & Sour OG are definitely stretchier than the Alien Dog for sure. I have a single Super Skunk in there as well that is the youngest, but seems to be holding her own. On the left side I am also running a comparison between CNS17 and Canna. So far both nutes are running well, with great health on both. As to when I flipped the plants, they were all at least 2-2.5' tall. The Alien Dog 3 was topped since it was so tall, whereas the 1&2 phenos just got trained out under the trellis only. So far the only thing that I might change is to pitch the tables maybe another inch. Asides from that I love the operation and the flexibility of the DTW on the plastic roofing.

IMG 2613

IMG 2614

Super Skunk hiding in the lower left
IMG 2615

IMG 2616

IMG 2618

IMG 2619

IMG 2620

IMG 2621

Gotta run for now. Gonna do a sulfur burn.

-TF

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice and clean. Im very impressed with your facilities. and your genetics. Chem Valley Kush is one Ive been considering snatching up. I popped a few of GoD's Aliendawg's lastweek!!! Cant wait to getta harvest of it. Ive been dyin to check it out!! Goodluck bro. Cant wait to see the results!

Top Bottom