Coco Stadium 4 thousands

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JPLord01

JPLord01

The veg room is done got most if the plumbing done. Now I need to get my A/C .

H

hogan400

Glad you threw down a few more photos. Hows it popping off for ya? Work never ends...

JPLord01

JPLord01

? I will be running CO2 in the room do I need to vent the air out of the room. I will have a controller. I'm going to run a 24000BTU mini split A/C. The room is sealed. Thanks for your help people.

ttystikk

ttystikk

? I will be running CO2 in the room do I need to vent the air out of the room. I will have a controller. I'm going to run a 24000BTU mini split A/C. The room is sealed. Thanks for your help people.

No. If you're augmenting the room's CO2 actively (tank or burner?) then there is no need to vent the room. Some do in order to vent excess humidity at night and for a few other reasons, but my own philosophy is to keep the room as tightly sealed as possible and install the necessary equipment to maintain the proper conditions at all times. This reduces potential security risks due to smell, as well as possible opportunistic infestations by bugs or other pathogens.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thanks bro I will be on a tank I will have my CO2 at about 700 to 800 ppm I have a dehue in there and a 10in can fan for the odor.

When I ran CO2, I found my best results around 1000-1200ppm- everyone's setup is different. The better dialed in you are with light, temps, humidity (especially humidity) and a good nutrient and watering schedule, the more CO2 they can take. Too much isn't harmful, just a bit of a waste.

The can fan is cool- some people say it helps keep the room from feeling stale. The most important thing, though, is to try to seal any and all possible openings for air to leak out of the room. Just from personal experience, the better I had my room sealed, the easier it was for me to maintain conditions at optimum levels.

I can't wait to see the stadium full of thousands of screaming fan (leaves)!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looking great JP! I know you got that DTW going pro style. The stadium is taking the efficiency to the max! I dig it. I can't wait to see it full of ladies.

As far as the venting with the sealed room and AC, I have no vent at all in my sealed chamber. Works great.

Keep up the great work.

-TF

JPLord01

JPLord01

A new start got the room running very well. The temps are on point humidity is good. I will be running Pepe Le Chem and Granny Derkle Time to find some good MOMS this is a fresh start no
PM or Bugs for me. Some photos for you enjoy.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

hell yeah. way to go JP.. great job on the build out. looking forward to this room crankin out some fire

Carl Sagan

Carl Sagan

mmmHMMM

i'm doin' a seedling dance

grow GROW GET FATTERRR

good luck staying on top of your pests/molds. I feel like every one has been a great learning experience that contributes to the overall picture of what's going on with the system in its entirety.

i want to sleep in the stadium.

Cozybaby

ralphy

ralphy

Coming along very nicely, will be ace once it's up and running.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Ok, I'm slow today. 6/9? 3/6? Help me out here?

Buildout is coming along nicely!

Latest posts

Top Bottom