• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Hey JPLord01 hope you don't mind

@ Bigcheese & aRiv:

Using a doser system is pretty easy. Here is the way I was taught to use them:

As an example you have two nutrient concentrate tanks (one A & one B) each at 5 gallons a piece with a doser system set at 1:200 (which is the most common big ag doser setting)
Concentrate Tank A - 5 gallons
Concentrate Tank B - 5 gallons
For a total of 10 gallons of nutrient concentrate
Doser is set to 1:200 meaning for every one gallon of concentrate (for each tank mind you) being pumped into the mains 200 gallons of water is passing through the dosers to the irrigation system.
You have 5 gallons of concentrate at 1:200 so 5 gallons of concentrate * 200 gallons of water = 1000 gallons of water going to the irrigation system
You have (2x) Concentrate tanks (A & B) so in essence 1010 gallons (1000 gallons + 5 gallons Concentrate A + 5 gallons Concentrate B ) is going to the irrigation system. You set your concentrate mixes to be strong enough for 1010 gallons of water being pumped out to the irrigation system and everything is golden.

A theoretical concentrate mix of 1:200 using JPLords01 liquid nutrients:
Concentrate Mix A 5 gallons
FloraMicro - 6 mL/gal*1010 = 6060 mL in concentrate tank
top off to 5 gallons

Concentrate Mix B 5 gallons
Flora Bloom- 9 mL/gal*1010 = 9090 mL in concentrate tank
Powder Kool Bloom - 1 gram/gal = 1010 grams in concentrate tank
top off to 5 gallons (as no pH down is added in this mix, if it were it would be added in this tank)

Turn airstones on to agitate the concentrate tanks and you now have two concentrate solutions ready for 1010 gallons of nutrient enriched water going to the irrigation system.

Hope this helps a little bit.

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|
|Knowldege Itself Is Power|

K

kushsmoker30

JP shit looks good congrats, what u think it's looking like as far as wieght goes?

JPLord01

JPLord01

Maybe 6lb I hope I will post up the wieght when I bag it in about 8 to 10 days from now. Im drying at 45 to 50 % hum temp is 68 to 70 for the next 7 days then I will cut it off the stem.

JPLord01

JPLord01

6 lb 1oz I will run all pepe this time in 3 gl pots 64 plants I think this next run I will hit 7.5 to 8. The Granny Derkle was a lot of fluff it pulled 2 lb the Pepe Le Chem pulled 4 lb and 1 oz .

K

kushsmoker30

6 lb 1oz I will run all pepe this time in 3 gl pots 64 plants I think this next run I will hit 7.5 to 8. The Granny Derkle was a lot of fluff it pulled 2 lb the Pepe Le Chem pulled 4 lb and 1 oz .

nice, i was wondering what total weight was gonna b on a setup like that.

A

aRiv

Jp, not a bad pull at all. im sure with that chem we will see some much better numbers tho! good vibes your way for another clean an successful run:cool:

TKM, thanks for that info brother! i was curious on the numbers to see if i NEEDED to run a doser with a 1:1000 ratio but it seems like the d25re09 is the model we should go with due to the salts and such from what im told. the 1:500 ratio units are much much cheaper tho :eek:

now its not all Chinese to me haha thanks again TKM!

pork

pork

nice job! building something similar over here...we'll see how it goes!

H

hogan400

Great work jplord, I missed seeing you hit this off because I been so busy myself. Tonight I ran thru ur thread and looks like you did well. Glad to see it man.

S

swisscheese

Nice work jp! I'm thinking of playing the vert game again and may have to copy you but in a more ghetto fashion.

Top Bottom