coco vs rdwc

• Thread starter pdasterly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pdasterly

pdasterly

my coco is kicking my rdwc arse. Im 18 days into flower and the coco has large nugs already where the dwc is still forming pistils. I feed the coco from the dwc rez so they are getting same exact nutes, wtf is going on

AfroMania

AfroMania

Just looked at your pictures for the RDWC and my opinion, limited as it is, is that your roots are not healthy at all for your RDWC plant, they're way too brown. Do you have airstones in with your plants or in the reservoir?

pdasterly

pdasterly

Just looked at your pictures for the RDWC and my opinion, limited as it is, is that your roots are not healthy at all for your RDWC plant, they're way too brown. Do you have airstones in with your plants or in the reservoir?
6" air disc in each bucket, with 4 disc per pump.
these pumps, EcoPlus Pro 100 Linear Air Pump 2200 GPH

MGuY

MGuY

my coco is kicking my rdwc arse. Im 18 days into flower and the coco has large nugs already where the dwc is still forming pistils. I feed the coco from the dwc rez so they are getting same exact nutes, wtf is going on
My opinion would be coco has to be the easiest way to grow. Almost impossible to over water. Plant problems can be straightened out quickly because of the drainage. I could go on. Coco has turned out to be my most preferred method of growing.

AfroMania

AfroMania

you guys know this thread is year old, already sorted problem, oxine treatment then doubled hydroguard application rate
Ye that's why I asked for an update on how you got on... So how did u get on? Did the oxine treatment solve it?

I was asking about the air inlet as I thought maybe the water temperature was getting too high from drawing in warm air. I don't recall seeing a chiller which is why I enquire.

pdasterly

pdasterly

oxine worked where the pool shock didnt, i have 1hp chiller, temps are 67 all day

pdasterly

pdasterly

credit to aqua man, solid advice and saved my arse

Ye that's why I asked for an update on how you got on... So how did u get on? Did the oxine treatment solve it?

I was asking about the air inlet as I thought maybe the water temperature was getting too high from drawing in warm air. I don't recall seeing a chiller which is why I enquire.

AfroMania

AfroMania

whats 02 grow pads?

They're supposed to release oxygen from the water with electrolysis rather than pumping air into the water.

I've got some as a friend recommended but he doesn't have diaries or comparisons so I was wondering what other anecdotal evidence there is. It doesn't appear as though the company is promoting their product in relation to this scene so there don't seem to be many people who use, or know, the product.

pdasterly

pdasterly

They're supposed to release oxygen from the water with electrolysis rather than pumping air into the water.

I've got some as a friend recommended but he doesn't have diaries or comparisons so I was wondering what other anecdotal evidence there is. It doesn't appear as though the company is promoting their product in relation to this scene so there don't seem to be many people who use, or know, the product.

i thought so, cant afford that lol

Top Bottom