coco w/ Scrog- what material for screen?

• Thread starter chronic.player
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic.player

chronic.player

Hi all-

New member & here stoked to find this community

Wondering if anyone here in the coco forum is also ScROG'ing? And if so, is anyone using individual screens for each individual plant?

Interested as I have a perpetual indoor grow with separate veg and bloom rooms. I begin to train my teens after transplanting into a 3 gal smartpot by using 1" chicken wire, supported by bamboo stakes. Using a 24"x20" screen, girls stay in veg until screen is 70-80% covered then moved into bloom( after spending 48 hrs in darkness ). Start with 8 pots per 600 w hps and finish 6 pots per 1000 w hps light.

So all in all girls are moved twice after potting in smartpot. Thanks for any insight...

N

norm

they have all sorts of trellis netting availible. I always check my local nursurys first, and its the time fo year when they should be opening up also.

I like the 5in x 5in screens, and I make frames out of 2x2s and staple the trellis to it nice nd tight and uniform.

Imo you dont want your plants touchin your screen at all until the later part of stretch(week 3-4 bloom). let them grow into it or youll have to put 2 screens, one for secondarys and one for colas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom